Baltimore County Man Charged In Peeping Tom Incident At UMd.
Get Breaking News First
COLLEGE PARK, Md. (AP) — University of Maryland police say they’ve charged a man after a peeping Tom incident in a women’s bathroom in a classroom building.
Police announced the arrest of 21-year-old Ernest Marfo of Reisterstown on Monday.
A university worker went to a bathroom in the Biology-Psychology building on April 2, but police say she left when she noticed a phone on the ground with the lens pointed at her. The woman returned and questioned the person in the stall, but he grabbed the phone and left.
Police followed up on information about a possible suspect and arrested Marfo, who is charged with “disturbing activities at a school or college; molesting or threatening students or school personnel prohibited.”
Police say they are looking into possible links to electronic spying reports in university dormitories.
(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved)
Other Local News:
- Glen Burnie Juveniles Arrested For Theft And Tampering With Automobiles
- Jury Reaches Verdict In Road Rage Murder Trial: Not Guilty On All Charges
- Unidentified Woman’s Body Found In North Point
- Police: Drunk Man Fails To Enter Wrong Home, Falls Asleep On Porch
- Candidate Discusses Secessionist Controversy: ‘I Am An Anti-Racist’