BALTIMORE (WJZ)—Pimlico Race Course is attempting to break a world record at this year’s Black-Eyed Susan Day. But it has nothing to do with horse racing.
The race course, along with Lifebridge Health Sinai Hospital, will attempt to host the largest Zumba class on Friday, May 16.
The current record is 6,671 participants, which was set in India in 2012.
The event will be part of a festival in the infield that will include more than 100 women-owned businesses promoting health and wellness and the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure.
Other Local News:
- Weary of Protest, Baltimore Activists Seek Change Elsewhere
- Bowie Baysox Raising Cancer Awareness With Gov. Hogan Bobbleheads
- Weis Recalls Baked Goods For Potential Of Small Metal Fragments
- Maryland-Made Cult Classic ‘The Blair Witch Project’ Getting A Sequel
- Toddler, Infant Unharmed In Deadly Baltimore Home Invasion