Pimlico Race Course To Attempt Zumba Record At Black-Eyed Susan Day
CBS Baltimore (con't)
Affordable Care Act Updates:
Health News & Information:
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—Pimlico Race Course is attempting to break a world record at this year’s Black-Eyed Susan Day. But it has nothing to do with horse racing.
The race course, along with Lifebridge Health Sinai Hospital, will attempt to host the largest Zumba class on Friday, May 16.
The current record is 6,671 participants, which was set in India in 2012.
The event will be part of a festival in the infield that will include more than 100 women-owned businesses promoting health and wellness and the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure.
Other Local News:
- 2 Baltimore County Firefighters Accused Of Sexual Misconduct
- Metro Releases New Safety Videos In Wake Of Fatal Smoke Incident
- Jesse Jackson Jr. Leaves Prison, Reports To Baltimore Halfway House
- Former Md. Platoon Mate Glad Bergdahl Charged With Military Crimes
- Powdered Alcohol Stirring Up Controversy In Md.