BALTIMORE (WJZ)—Pimlico Race Course is attempting to break a world record at this year’s Black-Eyed Susan Day. But it has nothing to do with horse racing.
The race course, along with Lifebridge Health Sinai Hospital, will attempt to host the largest Zumba class on Friday, May 16.
The current record is 6,671 participants, which was set in India in 2012.
The event will be part of a festival in the infield that will include more than 100 women-owned businesses promoting health and wellness and the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Police ID Officer Involved In Shooting Over The Weekend
- Md. Half Marathon Will Raise Money For Cancer Research
- PGPD Officer Facing Charges After Allegedly Hitting Toddler
- Jury Trial Set For Man Allegedly Brutalized By Baltimore Police Officer
- Police Searching For Peeping Tom At Towson University