BALTIMORE (WJZ)—Pimlico Race Course is attempting to break a world record at this year’s Black-Eyed Susan Day. But it has nothing to do with horse racing.
The race course, along with Lifebridge Health Sinai Hospital, will attempt to host the largest Zumba class on Friday, May 16.
The current record is 6,671 participants, which was set in India in 2012.
The event will be part of a festival in the infield that will include more than 100 women-owned businesses promoting health and wellness and the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure.
Other Local News:
- ‘The Wire’ Star Makes Documentary ‘Baltimore Rising’
- Autopsy Helps Lead Police To ‘Additional, Significant Evidence’ About Detective’s Murder
- Arrests After Teen Allegedly Throws Bleach At Officer Trying To Break Up Kerfuffle
- Training Helps Teach Md. Police, Those With Special Needs How To Interact
- Woman Charged With Making False Report About Attempted Carjacking In Towson