ANNE ARUNDEL COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — An Anne Arundel County man wanted for child sex abuse is taken into custody.
Authorities in Harford County arrested Darrius Carr Tuesday night without incident.
Investigators say a toddler left in the care and custody of Carr was sexually abused over the course of several days.
He is charged with sex abuse of a minor, second-degree assault and possession of child pornography.
The identity and age of the victim are not being released.
Other Local News:
- Local Rapper ‘Lor Scoota’ Shot And Killed In N.E. Baltimore
- Tornado Cleanup Continues In Parts Of Howard County
- Commissioner Davis Calls FOP’s Controversial Tweets ‘Inappropriate, Insensitive’
- Police Identify 3 People Fatally Shot In Washington Suburb
- 24 Dead In West Virginia Floods; Search And Rescue Continues