ANNE ARUNDEL COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — An Anne Arundel County man wanted for child sex abuse is taken into custody.
Authorities in Harford County arrested Darrius Carr Tuesday night without incident.
Investigators say a toddler left in the care and custody of Carr was sexually abused over the course of several days.
He is charged with sex abuse of a minor, second-degree assault and possession of child pornography.
The identity and age of the victim are not being released.
Other Local News:
- Adult, 2 Children In Critical Condition Following Morning Apartment Fire
- Orioles Celebrate OPACY’s 25th Anniversary With Home Run Derby
- Police Arrest Suspect Who Hit Man With Vehicle, Then Stabbed Him To Death
- CrossFit Community Comes Together To Help Those Impacted By Tornado
- MICA Faculty Member Pens Trump On Cover Of The New Yorker