Man Accused Of Sexually Abusing Toddler Taken Into Custody
Get Breaking News First
ANNE ARUNDEL COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — An Anne Arundel County man wanted for child sex abuse is taken into custody.
Authorities in Harford County arrested Darrius Carr Tuesday night without incident.
Investigators say a toddler left in the care and custody of Carr was sexually abused over the course of several days.
He is charged with sex abuse of a minor, second-degree assault and possession of child pornography.
The identity and age of the victim are not being released.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Shock Trauma Worker Among 2 Shot Dead; Arrests Made
- Md. Company To Settle Suit That Claims Gender & Race Discrimination
- Man Indicted For Murder Of Co-Worker At Brooklyn Park Popeyes Restaurant
- Police Turn To Surveillance Video In Search For Missing Md. Toddlers
- Ravens Owner Receives Praise & Criticism For His Response To ESPN Allegations