ANNE ARUNDEL COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — An Anne Arundel County man wanted for child sex abuse is taken into custody.
Authorities in Harford County arrested Darrius Carr Tuesday night without incident.
Investigators say a toddler left in the care and custody of Carr was sexually abused over the course of several days.
He is charged with sex abuse of a minor, second-degree assault and possession of child pornography.
The identity and age of the victim are not being released.
Other Local News:
- Orioles Honor One Armed Teen With Opening Catch
- Police Locate Missing Teen With Autism In Baltimore County
- War of Words Between City Police Union And Baltimore Police Department
- Baltimore Business Owners File Lawsuit Against Police, Mayor And Officials For 2015 Riots
- Baltimore Police Arrest All Teens Suspects In Brazen Assault Caught on Camera