ANNE ARUNDEL COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — An Anne Arundel County man wanted for child sex abuse is taken into custody.
Authorities in Harford County arrested Darrius Carr Tuesday night without incident.
Investigators say a toddler left in the care and custody of Carr was sexually abused over the course of several days.
He is charged with sex abuse of a minor, second-degree assault and possession of child pornography.
The identity and age of the victim are not being released.
Other Local News:
- Montgomery County Police Find 2 Dead In Apartment Building
- Loyola Blakefield Cancels School After Racial Slur Is Etched Onto Balthroom Stall
- Pickup Truck Crashes Into Anne Arudel County Home
- Man Struck By Car After Waiting For His Vehicle To Be Towed
- 2nd Child In Baltimore Fire Dies Day After Mother, Sister Died