Man Accused Of Sexually Abusing Toddler Taken Into Custody
ANNE ARUNDEL COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — An Anne Arundel County man wanted for child sex abuse is taken into custody.
Authorities in Harford County arrested Darrius Carr Tuesday night without incident.
Investigators say a toddler left in the care and custody of Carr was sexually abused over the course of several days.
He is charged with sex abuse of a minor, second-degree assault and possession of child pornography.
The identity and age of the victim are not being released.
Other Local News:
- Attorneys For Officers Charged In Freddie Gray Case Seeking Change Of Venue
- Recovery Teams Searching For Missing Boater Near Harford-Cecil Line
- Woman Adopts Harford County Teen Who Killed Father
- Family Members Of D.C. Mansion Murder Suspect Say He Couldn’t Have Done It
- Pentagon: Military Mistakenly Shipped Live Anthrax Samples