ANNE ARUNDEL COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — An Anne Arundel County man wanted for child sex abuse is taken into custody.
Authorities in Harford County arrested Darrius Carr Tuesday night without incident.
Investigators say a toddler left in the care and custody of Carr was sexually abused over the course of several days.
He is charged with sex abuse of a minor, second-degree assault and possession of child pornography.
The identity and age of the victim are not being released.
Other Local News:
- 2 Major Developments Could Reshape The U.S. Opioid Crisis
- Md. Leaders Looking To Develop Maglev Partnership, Bring Amazon HQ2 To A ‘Transit Friendly’ Baltimore
- Police: 4 Dead In Serious Westminster Crash, One Car Was Going 100+ MPH
- New Thurgood Marshall Movie Based On Book By Baltimore Attorney
- Scientists Find Origin Of Gold In 130-Million-Year Old Star Collision