ANNE ARUNDEL COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — An Anne Arundel County man wanted for child sex abuse is taken into custody.
Authorities in Harford County arrested Darrius Carr Tuesday night without incident.
Investigators say a toddler left in the care and custody of Carr was sexually abused over the course of several days.
He is charged with sex abuse of a minor, second-degree assault and possession of child pornography.
The identity and age of the victim are not being released.
Other Local News:
- Police Looking to Identify Individuals in Quantico Ave. Shooting
- Baltimore Priest Suspended For Alleged Abuse Of Child In The 1970s
- Job Alert: Macy’s Is Hiring Cosmetic Advisors In Baltimore
- U.S. Naval Academy Plebes Climbing Herndon Monument
- Former Baltimore Police Commissioner Appears In Court, No Longer Allowed To Carry