Ed Norris: Tanaka Seems To Be Everything You Heard
Today a caller went on at length about how Masahiro Tanaka wasn’t all that good in last night’s outing against the Orioles. Let’s all be honest… while we are all happy the the Orioles won, the newest member of the Yankees rotation has filthy stuff. Batters looked like they were completely fooled and he came away with 10 strikeouts.
That makes 18 in two starts!
I will concede that as he sees teams several times this season they will adjust but to say that he was missing his spots and the K’s should have been hits is just ridiculous.
The O’s have one of the best lineups in the American League. If you come away with ten K’s against the batters who play at the highest level in the world you clearly belong.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Sports Rehab: Ken Singleton talking AL East Baseball
- Scott Garceau: Pain In The Neck Markakis
- Brittany Ghiroli Says Nick Markakis Comments Are A Non Issue
- Sports Rehab: Brent Harris talking Orioles Spring Training
- The American League East On Paper