Public Can Help Brewer’s Art Rename ‘Ozzy Pale Ale’ Beer
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Brewer’s Art is renaming its Ozzy Pale Ale beer after legal threats from the rock and roll legend.
The Ozzy Pale Ale can features Ozzy Osbourne’s famous knuckle tattoo.
Recently, lawyers for Osbourne asked the Mount Vernon brew pub to stop selling it, and they’ve agreed.
Now you can help rename the popular beer.
Stop by Brewer’s Art with suggestions from now until April 20.
Other Local News:
- Amazon.com Representatives Meet With Baltimore Community
- Congressman Dutch Ruppersberger Weighs In On Ukraine Crisis
- Browns Fan Posts Video Of Himself Urinating On Art Modell’s Grave
- World’s Top Pro Golfers Arrive At Caves Valley For Chance At A New Crown
- Preschoolers To Sing National Anthem At Iron Birds Game