BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Brewer’s Art is renaming its Ozzy Pale Ale beer after legal threats from the rock and roll legend.
The Ozzy Pale Ale can features Ozzy Osbourne’s famous knuckle tattoo.
Recently, lawyers for Osbourne asked the Mount Vernon brew pub to stop selling it, and they’ve agreed.
Now you can help rename the popular beer.
Stop by Brewer’s Art with suggestions from now until April 20.
Other Local News:
- Women’s March Organizers Say The Movement Must Continue
- Go To Work Sick Or Stay Home & Lose Money?; Debate Over Paid Sick Leave
- Light City Back In 2017 With ‘Bigger, Brighter, Bolder’ Festival
- DC Bakery Says It Was Asked To Copy Obama’s 2013 Cake, Donated Profits To HRC
- Wind Uproots Tree, Causing It To Fall Into Columbia Home