BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Brewer’s Art is renaming its Ozzy Pale Ale beer after legal threats from the rock and roll legend.
The Ozzy Pale Ale can features Ozzy Osbourne’s famous knuckle tattoo.
Recently, lawyers for Osbourne asked the Mount Vernon brew pub to stop selling it, and they’ve agreed.
Now you can help rename the popular beer.
Stop by Brewer’s Art with suggestions from now until April 20.
Other Local News:
- Ocean City Gets A Number Of New Attractions This Year
- Suspect Who Gunned Down Woman Sought By Baltimore Police
- Judge Sentences 2 Md. Men to 50 Years for Motel Slaying
- Girl, 13, Suffers Graze Wound to Head; 3 Others Injured In Overnight Shootings
- Md. Teacher Charged With Illegal Sexual Contact With Student