BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Brewer’s Art is renaming its Ozzy Pale Ale beer after legal threats from the rock and roll legend.
The Ozzy Pale Ale can features Ozzy Osbourne’s famous knuckle tattoo.
Recently, lawyers for Osbourne asked the Mount Vernon brew pub to stop selling it, and they’ve agreed.
Now you can help rename the popular beer.
Stop by Brewer’s Art with suggestions from now until April 20.
Other Local News:
- All Lanes Re-Opened After Crash On Outer Loop I-695 At Cromwell Bridge
- 7-Yr-Old, Mom Reunited At BWI Airport After Being Separated At US-Mexico Border
- Car Crashes Into CVS Pharmacy In Anne Arundel County
- House Falls Short Of Passing Immigration Bill
- Appeals Court Grants New Sentencing Hearings For D.C. Sniper