BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Brewer’s Art is renaming its Ozzy Pale Ale beer after legal threats from the rock and roll legend.
The Ozzy Pale Ale can features Ozzy Osbourne’s famous knuckle tattoo.
Recently, lawyers for Osbourne asked the Mount Vernon brew pub to stop selling it, and they’ve agreed.
Now you can help rename the popular beer.
Stop by Brewer’s Art with suggestions from now until April 20.
Other Local News:
- Team Monitoring Baltimore PD Consent Decree Holding Public Forums
- Police Still Holding Scene Where Detective Was Murdered
- Meet The 2 Students With Ties To Maryland Named As Rhodes Scholars
- The Winner Of WJZ’s Mammoth Manic Monday Meltdown 2017 Is…
- University Of Maryland Medical System Holding Addiction Discussion