BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Brewer’s Art is renaming its Ozzy Pale Ale beer after legal threats from the rock and roll legend.
The Ozzy Pale Ale can features Ozzy Osbourne’s famous knuckle tattoo.
Recently, lawyers for Osbourne asked the Mount Vernon brew pub to stop selling it, and they’ve agreed.
Now you can help rename the popular beer.
Stop by Brewer’s Art with suggestions from now until April 20.
Other Local News:
- Rod Rosenstein Confirmed As Deputy Attorney General
- Firefighters Still At Massive Fire Scene in College Park
- Four Teens Arrested For Stealing Dirt Bikes In Ellicott City
- City Officer Shot In Line Of Duty While Protecting Partner, Awarded Congressional Badge of Bravery
- Ray Lewis’ 28 Acre Reisterstown Estate Up For Sale