Woman Wanted For Identity Theft, Fraud & Theft In Several States
HARFORD COUNTY, Md. (WJZ)—The Harford County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help to identify a woman wanted in several states in connection with identity theft, theft and fraud.
Anyone with information about the woman in the picture is asked to contact the Harford County Sheriff’s Office at 443-409-3526.
Qualifying tips submitted to the tip lines that lead to a conviction may be eligible for up to $ 2,000.
Those who wish to remain anonymous can report information through the following methods:
Website/email: Submit a tip online at http://www.harfordsheriff.org/wanted
Text message: Metro Crime Stoppers: text “CRIMES” (274637); begin the message “MCS,” then add the information.
Phone: Harford Crime Solvers: call 1-888-540-8477
Other Local News:
- 9-Year-Old Shot When Gunman Opens Fire In Baltimore
- More Debris But No Word On Fate Of Ship Lost Off Bahamas
- Conditions Slowly Improve After Ocean City Is Battered By Powerful Storm
- Md. Gov. Hogan Rescinds State Of Emergency For Entire State
- Anne Arundel County Delegation Returns From Inaugural BWI-Cuba Flight