Woman Wanted For Identity Theft, Fraud & Theft In Several States
HARFORD COUNTY, Md. (WJZ)—The Harford County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help to identify a woman wanted in several states in connection with identity theft, theft and fraud.
Anyone with information about the woman in the picture is asked to contact the Harford County Sheriff’s Office at 443-409-3526.
Qualifying tips submitted to the tip lines that lead to a conviction may be eligible for up to $ 2,000.
Those who wish to remain anonymous can report information through the following methods:
Website/email: Submit a tip online at http://www.harfordsheriff.org/wanted
Text message: Metro Crime Stoppers: text “CRIMES” (274637); begin the message “MCS,” then add the information.
Phone: Harford Crime Solvers: call 1-888-540-8477
Other Local News:
- 10-Year-Old Latest Victim Of Bloody Summer For Baltimore Youth
- Molly Shattuck Will Not Face Additional Charges In Baltimore County
- 2 Dulaney High School Students Shot By Pellet Gun Running Cross Country
- Mistrial Declared For Man Accused Of Shooting Off-Duty Officer
- Md. Sen. Ben Cardin Says He Will Vote ‘No’ To Iran Nuclear Agreement