KENT ISLAND, Md. (WJZ) — The Queen Anne’s County Sheriff’s Office is searching for a bank robber.
Investigators say the woman pictured above got away with an undisclosed amount of cash from the Bank of America on Shopping Center Road on Kent Island.
The suspect was wearing a wig, a black hat and dark sunglasses when she demanded money from the teller.
Police say no weapon was displayed, but the woman indicated she was armed.
Witnesses reported seeing a dark-colored Honda possibly with Virginia plates in the parking lot.
A second suspect was reported to be in the car. He is described as a black male with dreds.
Anyone with information is asked to call 410-758-0770.
Other Local News:
- Police Investigating After Two People Shot Monday Evening
- Md. Federal Judge Hearing Lawsuits Against Trump Travel Ban
- Md. Woman Shot In Las Vegas Recovering At Johns Hopkins
- Gospel Singer Cheryl Fortune Opens Up About Surviving Domestic Abuse
- Police: Armed Suspect Took $26 During Robbery Before Being Shot By Officer