BALTIMORE (WJZ)—A controversial nightclub in Southeast Baltimore will likely close its doors.
According to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, the city liquor board has agreed to let the owner of Voltage keep its liquor license.
But the board says the owner cannot use that license at the current site of Voltage.
The owner has said if the board lets him keep his license he would close that location.
In December, a man was shot inside the club.
Other Local News:
- More Than 200 People Arrested After Violence Breaks Out During Inauguration Day Protests
- Women From All Over Prepare For Women’s March On Washington Saturday
- Police Arrest Man Who Stole Car With Kids Inside
- President Trump Attends Three Inaugural Balls
- Mom Outraged, School Dental Program Removes Child’s Teeth Without Her Knowing