Voltage Nightclub To Keep Liquor License If It Moves Locations
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—A controversial nightclub in Southeast Baltimore will likely close its doors.
According to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, the city liquor board has agreed to let the owner of Voltage keep its liquor license.
But the board says the owner cannot use that license at the current site of Voltage.
The owner has said if the board lets him keep his license he would close that location.
In December, a man was shot inside the club.
Other Local News:
- Suspect Arrested After 2nd Robbery Attempt In Federal Hill This Week
- Report: Manny Machado To Undergo Season-Ending Knee Surgery
- Police Search For 2 Missing Elkton Teens Last Seen Getting Into Dark Colored Car
- Anne Arundel County F.O.P. Supports Ferguson Officer With Donation
- Social Worker Who Counsels Teens Faces Child Porn Charges