BALTIMORE (WJZ)—A controversial nightclub in Southeast Baltimore will likely close its doors.
According to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, the city liquor board has agreed to let the owner of Voltage keep its liquor license.
But the board says the owner cannot use that license at the current site of Voltage.
The owner has said if the board lets him keep his license he would close that location.
In December, a man was shot inside the club.
Other Local News:
- Autopsy Helps Lead Police To ‘Additional, Significant Evidence’ About Detective’s Murder
- Woman Charged With Making False Report About Attempted Carjacking In Towson
- Suspect Arrested In Hunt Valley Shooting
- This Fundraiser For Slain Detective’s Family Is Legitimate, Police Say
- Scientists Group Supports Aruna Miller For Likely Competitive Election