Voltage Nightclub To Keep Liquor License If It Moves Locations
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—A controversial nightclub in Southeast Baltimore will likely close its doors.
According to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, the city liquor board has agreed to let the owner of Voltage keep its liquor license.
But the board says the owner cannot use that license at the current site of Voltage.
The owner has said if the board lets him keep his license he would close that location.
In December, a man was shot inside the club.
Other Local News:
- Some Asking City Leaders To Issue State Of Emergency
- Laser Strikes A Dangerous Trend Pilots Say Happening Far Too Often
- Man Who Received Face Transplant Meets With Md. Family That Made It Possible
- Baltimore Police Search For Missing 15-Year-Old Girl
- Surge In May Violence Baltimore’s Deadliest In Nearly 2 Decades