BALTIMORE (WJZ)—A controversial nightclub in Southeast Baltimore will likely close its doors.
According to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, the city liquor board has agreed to let the owner of Voltage keep its liquor license.
But the board says the owner cannot use that license at the current site of Voltage.
The owner has said if the board lets him keep his license he would close that location.
In December, a man was shot inside the club.
Other Local News:
- Ravens Fans Burn Gear, Swear Off NFL After Anthem-Kneeling
- Hurricane Maria Now Cat. 1, Tropical Storm Warnings Issued For NC Coast
- Fire Crews Battle 4-Alarm Warehouse Fire For Hours
- Gov. Hogan’s Approval Ratings Remain High, As Dems Announce Candidacy In 2018 Race
- Maryland Hospitals Working To Cut Down Over-Prescribing Opioids