BALTIMORE (WJZ)—A controversial nightclub in Southeast Baltimore will likely close its doors.
According to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, the city liquor board has agreed to let the owner of Voltage keep its liquor license.
But the board says the owner cannot use that license at the current site of Voltage.
The owner has said if the board lets him keep his license he would close that location.
In December, a man was shot inside the club.
Other Local News:
- 24 ‘Murdaland Mafia Piru’ Gang Members Charged In Racketeering Conspiracy
- AACo. Tackling Cat Problem After 46,360 Were Turned Into State Shelters In 2015
- Police ID Man Killed In Baltimore Co. Shooting
- Man Sentenced to 33 Years for Stabbing Girlfriend’s Ex
- Local Officials to Get Update on Silver Spring Apartment Explosion