OWINGS MILLS, Md. (AP) — Baltimore County Police say a man is dead after FBI agents opened fire on the person in a busy shopping area in Owings Mills.
The agents confronted the man in an SUV late Friday afternoon on an access road near a Wal-Mart store and Sam’s Club near Reisterstown Road. Officials released little information about the incident and did not identify the man who died.
On Saturday, the FBI said three agents were working on a drug investigation at the time.
A Baltimore County police officer was with the FBI agents during the shooting. It happened at the start of the evening rush hour. The hood and windshield of an SUV was seen riddled with bullet holes.
The incident is being investigated jointly between the FBI and Baltimore County Police.
(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Other Local News:
- ‘Get Off The Corner, Go To School’; Video Shows Mayor Pugh’s Reaction To Seeing Kid On Street During School Hours
- Maryland Senators Argue Over Skipping Budget Breakfast
- Health Coalition Pushes Ban On Brand-Name Drug Price Gouging
- Dog Abandoned With Sign: ‘My Name Is Duke. Here’s My Favorite Toy And My Food’
- Maryland Mother Accused Of Mailing Drugs To Her Inmate Son