OWINGS MILLS, Md. (AP/WJZ) –The FBI has identified the man killed after agents opened fire in a busy shopping area in Owings Mills as 34-year-old Jameel O. Harrison.
The agents confronted Harrison in an SUV late Friday afternoon on an access road near a Wal-Mart store and Sam’s Club near Reisterstown Road.
On Saturday, the FBI said three agents were working on a drug investigation at the time.
A Baltimore County police officer was with the FBI agents during the shooting. It happened at the start of the evening rush hour. The hood and windshield of an SUV was seen riddled with bullet holes.
The incident is being investigated jointly between the FBI and Baltimore County Police.
(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Other Local News:
- Winter Weather Advisory In Effect Today
- Fundraiser Held For Md. Woman Shot In Vegas Massacre; Recently Returned Home From Hospital
- Loyola Blakefield Cancels School After Racial Slur Is Etched Onto Bathroom Stall
- Maryland Gets OK To Expand Developmentally Disabled Service
- New Director Named For Department of Legislative Services