Man Killed In FBI-Involved Shooting Near Owings Mills Wal-Mart Identified
OWINGS MILLS, Md. (AP/WJZ) –The FBI has identified the man killed after agents opened fire in a busy shopping area in Owings Mills as 34-year-old Jameel O. Harrison.
The agents confronted Harrison in an SUV late Friday afternoon on an access road near a Wal-Mart store and Sam’s Club near Reisterstown Road.
On Saturday, the FBI said three agents were working on a drug investigation at the time.
A Baltimore County police officer was with the FBI agents during the shooting. It happened at the start of the evening rush hour. The hood and windshield of an SUV was seen riddled with bullet holes.
The incident is being investigated jointly between the FBI and Baltimore County Police.
(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Other Local News:
- Traffic Stop Escalates In Parking Lot Of Baltimore City School
- Prince George’s Co. Officer Who Died In Crash Was Driving While Impaired
- Cosby Supporters Butt Heads With Protestors At The Lyric
- Charges Filed Against Comets Player Accused Of Headbutting Blast’s Pat Healey
- Slain Maryland Toddler’s Mom Pleads Guilty To Ohio Charges