GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ)– A 57-year-old woman has been taken to the hospital with injuries after a water rescue in Anne Arundel County.
The Anne Arundel County Fire Department received a call around 10:18 a.m. Tuesday after a woman was swept downstream in fast, rising water near the 6900-block of Ritchie Highway North.
The woman was taken about 2,500-3,000 feet downstream.
Luckily, the fire department arrived on scene in time to rescue her.
She was taken to Harbor Hospital with minor injuries.
Other Local News:
- Off-Duty Cop Killed After Neighbor Came To Him During Domestic Incident
- Public Input Now Welcome For Acting Police Chief Darryl De Sousa
- Police Corruption Trial Over, But Investigators Keep Digging
- New Residences At Four Seasons In Harbor East Takes Luxury To New Heights
- Baltimore City Council Moves Forward With Bill Limiting Crude Oil Expansion