Woman, 57, Rescued After Being Swept Downstream In Rising Water
Get Breaking News First
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ)– A 57-year-old woman has been taken to the hospital with injuries after a water rescue in Anne Arundel County.
The Anne Arundel County Fire Department received a call around 10:18 a.m. Tuesday after a woman was swept downstream in fast, rising water near the 6900-block of Ritchie Highway North.
The woman was taken about 2,500-3,000 feet downstream.
Luckily, the fire department arrived on scene in time to rescue her.
She was taken to Harbor Hospital with minor injuries.
Other Local News:
- Davis Homers In 10th, Orioles Edge Mariners 2-1
- Police Search For Man Last Seen Falling Into Waters At Pretty Boy Dam
- Democrats Calling On Republican Party To Denounce Candidate For AACO Council
- Baltimore Catholic School Teacher Admits To Allegations Of Sexual Abuse
- Feds Pushing To Crack Down On Foreign Seafood Labeled ‘U.S. Product’