GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ)– A 57-year-old woman has been taken to the hospital with injuries after a water rescue in Anne Arundel County.
The Anne Arundel County Fire Department received a call around 10:18 a.m. Tuesday after a woman was swept downstream in fast, rising water near the 6900-block of Ritchie Highway North.
The woman was taken about 2,500-3,000 feet downstream.
Luckily, the fire department arrived on scene in time to rescue her.
She was taken to Harbor Hospital with minor injuries.
Other Local News:
- 2 Dogs Killed, 1 Woman Injured In Baltimore Dog Attack
- Boy, Mother Reunited At BWI Airport After Being Separated At US-Mexico Border
- Baltimore Co. Fire Dept. Employee Finds Death Threat Letters On Car, At Home
- Lawmakers Asking For Work Visa Extension Of 25 Foreign Teachers In Baltimore
- 17-Year-Old Charged In Missing Teen’s Murder