COOKSVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — An armed robbery suspect is caught on tape in Howard County.
Police say a man in his early 20s entered the Cooksville High’s store and initiated a purchase.
When the clerk opened the register, the suspect displayed a knife and demanded money.
He then fled the store with an undisclosed amount of cash.
There were no injuries reported in the incident.
Police are offering a reward of up to $500 in the case. Anyone with information is asked to call 410-313-STOP.
Other Local News:
- Gov. Hogan Sends National Guard To US Virgin Islands
- Police: Howard County’s 2017 Overdose Tally Surpasses 2016’s Total
- Bank Robbery In Baltimore County Leads To Crash, Arrest In The City
- Police: Suspect Shot, Killed While Trying To Rob Off-Duty Officer’s Home
- Radee Prince To Be Tried In Delaware Before Being Brought Back To Maryland