LAUREL, Md. (WJZ)— The Baltimore FBI is offering a $10,000 reward for information that leads to an arrest in a 2012 Wal-Mart robbery.
FBI agents say the robbery happened early in the morning on Nov. 14, 2012 in the 3500-block of Russett Green East in Laurel.
They say the robber forced the night manager into the office and had him stuff cash from the safe into a trash can. After forcing the manager to load the trash can into a van parked in front of the store, the robber shot the manager in the arm and drove off.
The manager was not seriously hurt.
The store manager described the robber as being a man with medium-toned skin, about 5’6” tall, and weighing about 120 pounds. He was wearing a blue knit hat with white snowflakes on it, as well as a scarf and a hooded sweatshirt.
If anyone has any information regarding the robbery or the robber, they are asked to call the Baltimore FBI at 410-265-8080.
Other Local News:
- First Warning WX: Tropical Storm Hermine Nears Gulf Coast; Hurricane Watch In Effect
- Ravens Fans Win Big On Themed Lottery Scratch-Off Tickets
- City Looks To Revitalize Nearly 100-Year-Old Preston Gardens
- Voltaggio Closing 5 Family Meal Restaurants In 2 States
- Technology Aiming To End Lost Airline Luggage Tested At BWI