LAUREL, Md. (WJZ)— The Baltimore FBI is offering a $10,000 reward for information that leads to an arrest in a 2012 Wal-Mart robbery.
FBI agents say the robbery happened early in the morning on Nov. 14, 2012 in the 3500-block of Russett Green East in Laurel.
They say the robber forced the night manager into the office and had him stuff cash from the safe into a trash can. After forcing the manager to load the trash can into a van parked in front of the store, the robber shot the manager in the arm and drove off.
The manager was not seriously hurt.
The store manager described the robber as being a man with medium-toned skin, about 5’6” tall, and weighing about 120 pounds. He was wearing a blue knit hat with white snowflakes on it, as well as a scarf and a hooded sweatshirt.
If anyone has any information regarding the robbery or the robber, they are asked to call the Baltimore FBI at 410-265-8080.
Other Local News:
- Hero Officers Help Bring Back Man Who Had No Heartbeat
- Firefighters Go Door-To-Door To Teach Fire Safety, Hand Out Fire Alarms
- Cleanup Continuing After Steam Pipe Explosion In Downtown Baltimore
- Port Of Baltimore Has Record Breaking Year; Plans In Place To Continue Growth
- Officials Draining Pool At World War II Memorial