Mark Zinno: Orioles Starters Need To Go Deeper
The Orioles biggest problem so far in 2014 has been the starting pitching not going deeper in games. Wei-Yin Chen and Miguel Gonzalez are the two biggest culprits. Dan Connolly (@danconnollysun) of the Baltimore Sun joined Zinno on “Last Call” to discuss the Orioles.
Connolly agrees that the starting staff in general needs to improve and go deeper in games, but when the weather isn’t cooperating, it makes it tougher on starters. Speaking of cold, the bats haven’t exactly provided the power that Oriole fans are used to. Connolly says it’s too early to worry about that because of the track record of the guys in the Orioles line-up.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- The Best Of The Scott Garceau Show Week Of 8-24-2015
- Jeremy Conn: Big Weekend Series For Orioles
- CF Adam Jones Injured In Orioles’ 5-3 Loss To Royals
- Orioles Look To Split Series Versus Royals
- Roch Kubatko With An Orioles Road Trip Update