The Orioles biggest problem so far in 2014 has been the starting pitching not going deeper in games. Wei-Yin Chen and Miguel Gonzalez are the two biggest culprits. Dan Connolly (@danconnollysun) of the Baltimore Sun joined Zinno on “Last Call” to discuss the Orioles.
Connolly agrees that the starting staff in general needs to improve and go deeper in games, but when the weather isn’t cooperating, it makes it tougher on starters. Speaking of cold, the bats haven’t exactly provided the power that Oriole fans are used to. Connolly says it’s too early to worry about that because of the track record of the guys in the Orioles line-up.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Best Of The Scott Garceau Show Week Of 02-08-16
- Dave Johnson On The Orioles Possible Additions Of Yovani Gallardo And Dexter Fowler
- The Norris & Davis Show Best Of – Week Of February 13th
- Latest Hot Stove News With Roch Kubatko
- Orioles Manager Buck Showalter Joined The Hot Stove Show