Mark Zinno: Orioles Starters Need To Go Deeper
Orioles CentralShop Team Gear
Sports Fan Insider
The Orioles biggest problem so far in 2014 has been the starting pitching not going deeper in games. Wei-Yin Chen and Miguel Gonzalez are the two biggest culprits. Dan Connolly (@danconnollysun) of the Baltimore Sun joined Zinno on “Last Call” to discuss the Orioles.
Connolly agrees that the starting staff in general needs to improve and go deeper in games, but when the weather isn’t cooperating, it makes it tougher on starters. Speaking of cold, the bats haven’t exactly provided the power that Oriole fans are used to. Connolly says it’s too early to worry about that because of the track record of the guys in the Orioles line-up.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Oritz Hits 2 HRs As Red Sox Beat Orioles 5-3
- Christian Walker Joins Scott and Jeremy After His Major League Debut
- Jeremy Conn: Who Do You Want The Orioles To Face In The Postseason?
- Orioles Seek Balance Of Rest And Wins Down Stretch
- Glenn Younes: Orioles Win After Clinch