The Orioles biggest problem so far in 2014 has been the starting pitching not going deeper in games. Wei-Yin Chen and Miguel Gonzalez are the two biggest culprits. Dan Connolly (@danconnollysun) of the Baltimore Sun joined Zinno on “Last Call” to discuss the Orioles.
Connolly agrees that the starting staff in general needs to improve and go deeper in games, but when the weather isn’t cooperating, it makes it tougher on starters. Speaking of cold, the bats haven’t exactly provided the power that Oriole fans are used to. Connolly says it’s too early to worry about that because of the track record of the guys in the Orioles line-up.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Adam Jones Becomes An Undercover Teacher To Surprise Students
- Oriole Park At Camden Yards Ranked No. 1 MLB Ballpark
- Orioles Release Themed Pumpkin Carving Stencils
- Suspect In Beer Tossing No Longer Works for Media Company
- MLB, Under Armour Agree To Uniform Deal Starting 2020