Mark Zinno: Orioles Starters Need To Go Deeper
The Orioles biggest problem so far in 2014 has been the starting pitching not going deeper in games. Wei-Yin Chen and Miguel Gonzalez are the two biggest culprits. Dan Connolly (@danconnollysun) of the Baltimore Sun joined Zinno on “Last Call” to discuss the Orioles.
Connolly agrees that the starting staff in general needs to improve and go deeper in games, but when the weather isn’t cooperating, it makes it tougher on starters. Speaking of cold, the bats haven’t exactly provided the power that Oriole fans are used to. Connolly says it’s too early to worry about that because of the track record of the guys in the Orioles line-up.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Sports Rehab: Ken Singleton talking AL East Baseball
- Scott Garceau: Pain In The Neck Markakis
- Brittany Ghiroli Says Nick Markakis Comments Are A Non Issue
- Sports Rehab: Brent Harris talking Orioles Spring Training
- The American League East On Paper