Mark Zinno: Orioles Starters Need To Go Deeper
Orioles CentralShop Team Gear
Sports Fan Insider
The Orioles biggest problem so far in 2014 has been the starting pitching not going deeper in games. Wei-Yin Chen and Miguel Gonzalez are the two biggest culprits. Dan Connolly (@danconnollysun) of the Baltimore Sun joined Zinno on “Last Call” to discuss the Orioles.
Connolly agrees that the starting staff in general needs to improve and go deeper in games, but when the weather isn’t cooperating, it makes it tougher on starters. Speaking of cold, the bats haven’t exactly provided the power that Oriole fans are used to. Connolly says it’s too early to worry about that because of the track record of the guys in the Orioles line-up.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Start Times Announced For Orioles’ Playoff Games
- We Won’t Stop Rally Gets Orioles Fans Pumped Ahead Of Playoffs
- Schoop Homers, Orioles Beat Blue Jays 1-0
- Reyes Has 2 RBIs As Blue Jays Beat Orioles 4-2
- Orioles Select INF Casilla