Man Shot In Car When Fleeing Robbery
WOODLAWN, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police are investigating a shooting in Woodlawn.
According to police, the man was shot near Belmont Avenue and Security Boulevard.
The victim told police he was parked on the side of the road and using his cell phone when two suspects approached him, told him he was being robbed and began assaulting him.
The victim drove away, when at least one gunshot entered the rear window and struck him in the back. He was able to drive to a local hospital, where police were called.
The suspects are described as black men between 20 and 30 years old, around 6′ and between 180 and 200 pounds. They wore dark clothes and the older of the two had a thin beard.
The victim is in stable condition and is expected to recover.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Letters Sent To Gilmore Homes Residents Following Sex For Repairs Lawsuit
- AACo. Police Investigating Racist Post Made On School’s Website
- Howard Co. English Teacher Arrested On Prostitution, Sexual Solicitation Of A Minor
- $2K Reward Offered In Shopping Center Shooting That Left 71-Year-Old Dead
- Amtrak Threatens Shutdown If Congress Does’t Act