Baltimore Police Investigate Rash Of Shootings
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating four non-fatal shootings.
Police were called to the 1400-block of Eager Street and found a man who had been shot in the back. He’s in serious condition at an area hospital.
A gunshot victim walked into a hospital with a gunshot wound to his back.
According to police, a man was shot in the leg in the 1500-block of Shields Place around 11 p.m. Friday. He was taken to the hospital for treatment.
The final shooting was in the 4100-block of Romlet Court shortly after midnight Saturday morning. A man suffered a graze wound to his ear.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- 7 People In Custody After Fights Break Out At Overlea High
- Rabbi Took Students To Synagogue Where He Allegedly Recorded Women
- Ray Rice Indefinite Suspension Appeal Hearing Set For Nov. 5
- 3 Anne Arundel Co. Employees Disciplined After Making Noose, Joking About It
- NJ Gov. Chris Christie Visits Bethesda To Support Larry Hogan