BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating four non-fatal shootings.
Police were called to the 1400-block of Eager Street and found a man who had been shot in the back. He’s in serious condition at an area hospital.
A gunshot victim walked into a hospital with a gunshot wound to his back.
According to police, a man was shot in the leg in the 1500-block of Shields Place around 11 p.m. Friday. He was taken to the hospital for treatment.
The final shooting was in the 4100-block of Romlet Court shortly after midnight Saturday morning. A man suffered a graze wound to his ear.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Alert Lifted For Owings Mills Schools After Nearby Chinese Restaurant Robbery
- Hogan On Children’s Health Insurance Program: ‘Needy Kids Should Never Become A Political Football’
- In Baltimore, Jeff Sessions Talks Gang-Related Crime, Immigration
- NTSB Starts Final Probe Of The El Faro’s Sinking
- Baltimore Police Looking For Missing Vulnerable Man