BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating four non-fatal shootings.
Police were called to the 1400-block of Eager Street and found a man who had been shot in the back. He’s in serious condition at an area hospital.
A gunshot victim walked into a hospital with a gunshot wound to his back.
According to police, a man was shot in the leg in the 1500-block of Shields Place around 11 p.m. Friday. He was taken to the hospital for treatment.
The final shooting was in the 4100-block of Romlet Court shortly after midnight Saturday morning. A man suffered a graze wound to his ear.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Hundreds Gather For Women’s Rally in Annapolis
- Passenger: Police Fired ‘Fatal Shots’ At Car That Caused Security Scare At NSA
- Baltimore Named Nation’s Most Dangerous City By USA Today
- Md. Lawmakers Push Bill To Regulate Prescription Drugs Prices
- Huge Amount Of Debris Washes Into Susquehanna After Rain, Snow Melt