Baltimore Police Investigate Rash Of Shootings
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating four non-fatal shootings.
Police were called to the 1400-block of Eager Street and found a man who had been shot in the back. He’s in serious condition at an area hospital.
A gunshot victim walked into a hospital with a gunshot wound to his back.
According to police, a man was shot in the leg in the 1500-block of Shields Place around 11 p.m. Friday. He was taken to the hospital for treatment.
The final shooting was in the 4100-block of Romlet Court shortly after midnight Saturday morning. A man suffered a graze wound to his ear.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Lawsuit Alleges Housing Employees Requested Sexual Favors For Repairs At Gilmor Homes
- AACo. Police Investigating Racist Post Made On School’s Website
- Howard Co. English Teacher Arrested On Prostitution, Sexual Solicitation Of A Minor
- $2K Reward Offered In Shopping Center Shooting That Left 71-Year-Old Dead
- Amtrak Threatens Shutdown If Congress Does’t Act