BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The FBI is searching for the man they say is responsible for three bank robberies in D.C. and Montgomery County.
They include a bank robbery in Chevy Chase and two in Washington, D.C.
They say in each case, the suspect entered the bank, approached the counter, handed the teller a note that demanded money and implied that he had a weapon. Once he received the money, he fled on foot.
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information.
If you have any information, please call the FBI.
Other Local News:
- 10-Page Complaint Filed Against Marilyn Mosby Over Freddie Gray Investigation
- Ex-School Aide Indicted On 270 Counts In Sex Abuse Case
- Md., DC Democrats Continuing Push for Gun-Control Laws
- Loved Ones of Lor Scoota Demands Justice For Slain Rapper
- Man Seriously Injured After Tree Falls Onto Passenger Bus in AACo.