BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The FBI is searching for the man they say is responsible for three bank robberies in D.C. and Montgomery County.
They include a bank robbery in Chevy Chase and two in Washington, D.C.
They say in each case, the suspect entered the bank, approached the counter, handed the teller a note that demanded money and implied that he had a weapon. Once he received the money, he fled on foot.
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information.
If you have any information, please call the FBI.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Police Say 3 Dead In Separate Shootings
- 2 People Fatally Shot; Found Around Corner From Each Other
- Crews Respond To 2-Alarm Fire At Vacant Building
- Police Continuing Investigation, Suspending Ground Search For Escaped Prisoner
- National Drug Take-Back Day Encourages Safe Disposal Of Unused Medications