BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The FBI is searching for the man they say is responsible for three bank robberies in D.C. and Montgomery County.
They include a bank robbery in Chevy Chase and two in Washington, D.C.
They say in each case, the suspect entered the bank, approached the counter, handed the teller a note that demanded money and implied that he had a weapon. Once he received the money, he fled on foot.
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information.
If you have any information, please call the FBI.
Other Local News:
- Hampden Community Holds Vigil for New York Man Killed by Baltimore Man
- BPD ID’d Officer Who Shot & Killed Man; Held 2 Toddlers at Knife-point
- Orioles Season Ticket-Holders Get First Dibs at Seats at Tag Day
- DuPont Family Trust Lawsuit Moved from Maryland to Delaware
- Women’s History Month Rally Held In Annapolis