BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The FBI is searching for the man they say is responsible for three bank robberies in D.C. and Montgomery County.
They include a bank robbery in Chevy Chase and two in Washington, D.C.
They say in each case, the suspect entered the bank, approached the counter, handed the teller a note that demanded money and implied that he had a weapon. Once he received the money, he fled on foot.
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information.
If you have any information, please call the FBI.
Other Local News:
- Suspect In Deadly Virginia Car Attack Faces Upgraded Charge
- Snow Covers Region; Icy Conditions Expected Overnight
- Fire Officials Release Cause Of Death In Fire That Killed Baltimore Mother, 2 Daughters
- Maryland Agency Announces Oyster Restoration Plan
- Baltimore Police Arrest ‘Shooting Spree’ Suspect After Pursuit Through City