FBI Searches For Serial Bank Robber
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The FBI is searching for the man they say is responsible for three bank robberies in D.C. and Montgomery County.
They include a bank robbery in Chevy Chase and two in Washington, D.C.
They say in each case, the suspect entered the bank, approached the counter, handed the teller a note that demanded money and implied that he had a weapon. Once he received the money, he fled on foot.
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information.
If you have any information, please call the FBI.
Other Local News:
- Judge Denies Motions To Dismiss Charges In Freddie Gray Case; Ruled Individual Trials For 6 Officers
- Fatal Pedestrian Accident Under Investigation In Harford County
- FAA Tackles Growing Drone Problem With New App
- Former Police Commissioner Examines Baltimore Unrest In Panel Discussion
- Police Investigating Threatening Tweet Made Toward La Plata Residents