BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Ravens fans traveled to Miami University in Ohio Saturday to see Coach John Harbaugh honored in a ceremony Saturday.
Harbaugh will be immortalized with a full-body statue at Yager Stadium.
“Miami is a very special place and as anyone who played or coached at Miami knows that the Cradle of Coaches is a great honor,” Harbaugh said last year after the award was announced. “To me, there is no greater recognition in coaching. To be included with these great men is something I’ve only dreamed about.”
Harbaugh attended Miami from 1980 to 1984, where he earned a degree in political science and played defensive back.
Other Local News:
- Gov. Hogan Expected To Mandate Md. School Year Begin After Labor Day
- FBI Searching for Armed Robbery Suspect; 4 Others Arrested
- One Year Later, Police Searching for Leads In Killing of Ft. Meade Soldier
- First Warning WX: Tracking Tropical Depressions Near United States
- Justice Dept. Focuses On Police Treatment of Mentally Ill