BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Ravens fans traveled to Miami University in Ohio Saturday to see Coach John Harbaugh honored in a ceremony Saturday.
Harbaugh will be immortalized with a full-body statue at Yager Stadium.
“Miami is a very special place and as anyone who played or coached at Miami knows that the Cradle of Coaches is a great honor,” Harbaugh said last year after the award was announced. “To me, there is no greater recognition in coaching. To be included with these great men is something I’ve only dreamed about.”
Harbaugh attended Miami from 1980 to 1984, where he earned a degree in political science and played defensive back.
Other Local News:
- Noodles & Co. Reveals 26 Md. Locations Exposed To Data Breach
- Ospreys Displaced By Lightning Strike Moving Into New Home
- Baltimore Man Charged With Attempted Murder in Dice Game Shooting
- Firefighters Rescue Cat Trapped Inside Burning NE Baltimore Home
- Rescuers Free Driver Trapped in Car After Rollover Baltimore Co. Crash