BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Ravens fans traveled to Miami University in Ohio Saturday to see Coach John Harbaugh honored in a ceremony Saturday.
Harbaugh will be immortalized with a full-body statue at Yager Stadium.
“Miami is a very special place and as anyone who played or coached at Miami knows that the Cradle of Coaches is a great honor,” Harbaugh said last year after the award was announced. “To me, there is no greater recognition in coaching. To be included with these great men is something I’ve only dreamed about.”
Harbaugh attended Miami from 1980 to 1984, where he earned a degree in political science and played defensive back.
Other Local News:
- Construction Worker Dies After Scaffold Collapses At Future Site Of Maryland Elementary School
- Doors Stolen Off Patterson Park Couple’s Car
- ‘No Hate’ Snowman, Booted From Knights Of Columbus, Finds Home At Catonsville Presbyterian
- Police ID Suspect In PNC Bank Robbery Inside York Road Giant Store
- 2 Maryland Parades Make USA Today’s Top 10 List