BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Ravens fans traveled to Miami University in Ohio Saturday to see Coach John Harbaugh honored in a ceremony Saturday.
Harbaugh will be immortalized with a full-body statue at Yager Stadium.
“Miami is a very special place and as anyone who played or coached at Miami knows that the Cradle of Coaches is a great honor,” Harbaugh said last year after the award was announced. “To me, there is no greater recognition in coaching. To be included with these great men is something I’ve only dreamed about.”
Harbaugh attended Miami from 1980 to 1984, where he earned a degree in political science and played defensive back.
Other Local News:
- Edgewood Business Mourning ‘The Loss Of Our Friends’ After Shooting
- 5 Shot, 3 Dead In Edgewood Business Park, Suspect At-Large
- Maryland Business Park Shooting Suspect Fired From Earlier Job
- ‘My Friend Is Gone’; Employee Heartbroken After Shooting At Edgewood Business
- Chemical Spill At Hunt Valley Retirement Community Sends 2 To Hospital