BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Ravens fans traveled to Miami University in Ohio Saturday to see Coach John Harbaugh honored in a ceremony Saturday.
Harbaugh will be immortalized with a full-body statue at Yager Stadium.
“Miami is a very special place and as anyone who played or coached at Miami knows that the Cradle of Coaches is a great honor,” Harbaugh said last year after the award was announced. “To me, there is no greater recognition in coaching. To be included with these great men is something I’ve only dreamed about.”
Harbaugh attended Miami from 1980 to 1984, where he earned a degree in political science and played defensive back.
Other Local News:
- 5 Dead Including Suspect At UK Parliament
- Baltimore Co. Officials Notified Of Intercepted Calls During Wiretap
- Police: Baltimore Man Suspected In Fatal NYC Stabbing; Says He Went To Kill Black Person
- Baltimore Co. Schools Reverse Policy On Heat Closures
- Firebombing Suspect Ordered Held Without Bail, Lawyer Says He Has Alibi