Ravens Fans Go See John Harbaugh Honored By Alma Mater
Sports Fan Insider
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Ravens fans traveled to Miami University in Ohio Saturday to see Coach John Harbaugh honored in a ceremony Saturday.
Harbaugh will be immortalized with a full-body statue at Yager Stadium.
“Miami is a very special place and as anyone who played or coached at Miami knows that the Cradle of Coaches is a great honor,” Harbaugh said last year after the award was announced. “To me, there is no greater recognition in coaching. To be included with these great men is something I’ve only dreamed about.”
Harbaugh attended Miami from 1980 to 1984, where he earned a degree in political science and played defensive back.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Jury Awards $2M In Lead Paint Case
- Extra Security Measures Added After White House Breach
- Police Turn To Surveillance Video In Search For Missing Md. Toddlers
- 2 Alleged Gang Members Arrested In Double Murder That Killed Shock Trauma Worker
- New Multi-Million Exhibit Brings Zoo Guests Closer To The Penguins