BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A kidnapped 10-month-old girl was found unharmed in Virginia Sunday afternoon.
Police say Tamiyah Elssy Bryant’s father, Rodney Bryant, abducted her Saturday afternoon.
They were found in Emporia, Va.
Police say that they believe Bryant kidnapped Tamiyah after arguing with her mother, Elssy Olivares. Police say Bryant was driving Olivares to work at an IHOP. When she tried to get out of the car, he forcefully held her and eventually made her get out on the side of I-40 in Durham. N.C.
Police say Bryant threatened to hill himself and his daughter.
He has been charged with first-degree kidnapping, assault and communicating threats.
Other Local News:
- Third Murder Trial For Maryland Man Ends Again In Mistrial
- Early Voting Ends Thursday For Primary Election
- Proceeds From Fundraiser Going To Scholarship Named After Fallen Ellicott City Hero
- 24-Hour Lacrosse Tournament Raises Money For Veterans
- Local Group Pushing For Cleaner Air In Baltimore Region With Campaign