Kidnapped N.C. Girl Found In Virginia
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A kidnapped 10-month-old girl was found unharmed in Virginia Sunday afternoon.
Police say Tamiyah Elssy Bryant’s father, Rodney Bryant, abducted her Saturday afternoon.
They were found in Emporia, Va.
Police say that they believe Bryant kidnapped Tamiyah after arguing with her mother, Elssy Olivares. Police say Bryant was driving Olivares to work at an IHOP. When she tried to get out of the car, he forcefully held her and eventually made her get out on the side of I-40 in Durham. N.C.
Police say Bryant threatened to hill himself and his daughter.
He has been charged with first-degree kidnapping, assault and communicating threats.
Other Local News:
- 2 Baltimore County Firefighters Accused Of Sexual Misconduct
- Metro Releases New Safety Videos In Wake Of Fatal Smoke Incident
- Jesse Jackson Jr. Leaves Prison, Reports To Baltimore Halfway House
- Former Md. Platoon Mate Glad Bergdahl Charged With Military Crimes
- Powdered Alcohol Stirring Up Controversy In Md.