BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A kidnapped 10-month-old girl was found unharmed in Virginia Sunday afternoon.
Police say Tamiyah Elssy Bryant’s father, Rodney Bryant, abducted her Saturday afternoon.
They were found in Emporia, Va.
Police say that they believe Bryant kidnapped Tamiyah after arguing with her mother, Elssy Olivares. Police say Bryant was driving Olivares to work at an IHOP. When she tried to get out of the car, he forcefully held her and eventually made her get out on the side of I-40 in Durham. N.C.
Police say Bryant threatened to hill himself and his daughter.
He has been charged with first-degree kidnapping, assault and communicating threats.
Other Local News:
- Md. Comptroller Eyeing Up Big Changes For Daily Fantasy Sports
- Critical Hearing Ahead In Next Trial of Officer Charged in Freddie Gray’s Death
- Police: Boaters Lucky Brawl On Choptank River Didn’t Turn ‘Deadly’
- Family Of Frostburg Football Player Who Died Will Settle Suit With NCAA
- 2 Former Va. Tech Students Indicted In Slaying of Nicole Lovell