Boston Globe writer Bob Ryan joins Ed and Steve to discuss todays Boston Marathon and the emotions flying through the air today and this past weekend when the Orioles and Red Sox matched up at Fenway park.
Ed asks what are the emotions like today in Boston? Bob says that it’s very unique and since the bombing the marathon has been magnified it is already feeling extremely emotional and there will be much bigger crowds, it’ll be louder and it’ll bring all of the people together.
Bob mentions he will take his grandson to Fenway park for the Red Sox Orioles final game of the series and then he plans to go watch the marathon after the game. Bob says that the Red Sox players plan on attending the marathon as well (as spectators) and the turn out will be enormous.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Orioles To Increase Ticket Prices For 2016 Season
- Orioles Sign Rafael Palmeiro’s Son To Minor-League Deal
- Former Oriole Charged With Battery, Arrested While Naked From Waist Down
- Orioles Head Groundskeeper Wins Award For Women’s Leadership In Business
- Orioles Outfielder Mark Trumbo Joins Orioles Hot Stove