DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ)–A grand jury hands up an indictment against the Dundalk man accused of kidnapping his daughter, setting off an Amber Alert.
Timothy Virts, 38, is indicted on a long list of counts, including kidnapping his daughter Caitlyn and the murder of her mother, his ex-wife.
After an Amber Alert that stretched along the entire East Coast, Virts was arrested at a motel in South Carolina.
Caityln Vits was not hurt.
Other Local News:
- Black History Month Event In Hanover Honors Work Of Local Community Leaders
- Police: Man Shot, Killed After Dispute In Baltimore Home
- Produce Market Providing Healthy Food Options, Hope To West Baltimore Community
- Smoke Alarms Credited For Saving Family From Apartment Fire In Montgomery Co.
- Police Looking For Murder Suspect After Md. Football Player Paralyzed From Shooting Passes Away