DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ)–A grand jury hands up an indictment against the Dundalk man accused of kidnapping his daughter, setting off an Amber Alert.
Timothy Virts, 38, is indicted on a long list of counts, including kidnapping his daughter Caitlyn and the murder of her mother, his ex-wife.
After an Amber Alert that stretched along the entire East Coast, Virts was arrested at a motel in South Carolina.
Caityln Vits was not hurt.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Police Say 3 Dead In Separate Shootings
- 2 People Fatally Shot; Found Around Corner From Each Other
- Crews Respond To 2-Alarm Fire At Vacant Building
- Police Continuing Investigation, Suspending Ground Search For Escaped Prisoner
- National Drug Take-Back Day Encourages Safe Disposal Of Unused Medications