DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ)–A grand jury hands up an indictment against the Dundalk man accused of kidnapping his daughter, setting off an Amber Alert.
Timothy Virts, 38, is indicted on a long list of counts, including kidnapping his daughter Caitlyn and the murder of her mother, his ex-wife.
After an Amber Alert that stretched along the entire East Coast, Virts was arrested at a motel in South Carolina.
Caityln Vits was not hurt.
Other Local News:
- Report: Case Involving Slain Detective, Indicted Gun Task Force Officer Reopened
- Baltimore Police: 2 Suspects Fire Without Warning, Killing 1
- Baltimore Police Identify Man Killed Inside Barbershop
- Fire Officials: Woman Killed, 2 Firefighters Burned In Blaze
- Multi-Family Fire Leaves People Displaced In Annapolis