DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ)–A grand jury hands up an indictment against the Dundalk man accused of kidnapping his daughter, setting off an Amber Alert.
Timothy Virts, 38, is indicted on a long list of counts, including kidnapping his daughter Caitlyn and the murder of her mother, his ex-wife.
After an Amber Alert that stretched along the entire East Coast, Virts was arrested at a motel in South Carolina.
Caityln Vits was not hurt.
Other Local News:
- ‘American League Bandit,’ Fond Of O’s And Yankees Hats, Wanted For Va., Md. Bank Robberies
- State Police Investigates Hit And Run and Alleged Assault On I-95
- Baltimore Business Owners Take Action In Lawsuit Following 2015 Riots
- Baltimore Gets A Fourth Trash Wheel Next Year
- Veolia Continues Cleanup Efforts After Steam Pipe Explosion