DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ)–A grand jury hands up an indictment against the Dundalk man accused of kidnapping his daughter, setting off an Amber Alert.
Timothy Virts, 38, is indicted on a long list of counts, including kidnapping his daughter Caitlyn and the murder of her mother, his ex-wife.
After an Amber Alert that stretched along the entire East Coast, Virts was arrested at a motel in South Carolina.
Caityln Vits was not hurt.
Other Local News:
- 5 Dead Including Suspect At UK Parliament
- Baltimore Co. Officials Notified Of Intercepted Calls During Wiretap
- Police: Baltimore Man Suspected In Fatal NYC Stabbing; Says He Went To Kill Black Person
- Baltimore Co. Schools Reverse Policy On Heat Closures
- Firebombing Suspect Ordered Held Without Bail, Lawyer Says He Has Alibi