Virts Indicted For Kidnapping Daughter, Murdering Ex-Wife
Get Breaking News First
DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ)–A grand jury hands up an indictment against the Dundalk man accused of kidnapping his daughter, setting off an Amber Alert.
Timothy Virts, 38, is indicted on a long list of counts, including kidnapping his daughter Caitlyn and the murder of her mother, his ex-wife.
After an Amber Alert that stretched along the entire East Coast, Virts was arrested at a motel in South Carolina.
Caityln Vits was not hurt.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Jury Awards $2M In Lead Paint Case
- Extra Security Measures Added After White House Breach
- Police Turn To Surveillance Video In Search For Missing Md. Toddlers
- 2 Alleged Gang Members Arrested In Double Murder That Killed Shock Trauma Worker
- New Multi-Million Exhibit Brings Zoo Guests Closer To The Penguins