Is The Orioles Rotation Good Enough?
Orioles CentralShop Team Gear
Sports Fan Insider
Roch Kubatko joined Vinny and Rob to discuss the Orioles. Among the topics was whether or not Roch believes the Orioles pitching rotation is good enough to compete. Roch also gave an update on Johan Santana and discussed when we can expect to see Manny Machado at the major league level. Roch also talked about Jonathan Schoop’s development as he adjusts to playing 3rd base and major league pitching.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Davis Homers In 10th, Orioles Edge Mariners 2-1
- Tim Booth Beat Writer For The Seattle Times
- Preview: Orioles At Mariners
- Bob Haynie: Do The Orioles Need Another Starter?
- Former Orioles Short Stop Mike Bordick On The Win Over Seattle