Is The Orioles Rotation Good Enough?
Orioles CentralShop Team Gear
Sports Fan Insider
Roch Kubatko joined Vinny and Rob to discuss the Orioles. Among the topics was whether or not Roch believes the Orioles pitching rotation is good enough to compete. Roch also gave an update on Johan Santana and discussed when we can expect to see Manny Machado at the major league level. Roch also talked about Jonathan Schoop’s development as he adjusts to playing 3rd base and major league pitching.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Former Governor Bob Ehrlich Talks All Maryland Sports
- Mel Antonen Of MASN Talks World Series And Possible Orioles Moves This Off Season
- Sports Rehab: Steve Melewski talking baseball
- Buck Showalter On Bringing Nelson Cruz Back & More Orioles News
- Orioles Park at Camden Yards Named No. 1 In Ballpark Experience