Is The Orioles Rotation Good Enough?
Roch Kubatko joined Vinny and Rob to discuss the Orioles. Among the topics was whether or not Roch believes the Orioles pitching rotation is good enough to compete. Roch also gave an update on Johan Santana and discussed when we can expect to see Manny Machado at the major league level. Roch also talked about Jonathan Schoop’s development as he adjusts to playing 3rd base and major league pitching.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- World Series 2015: Cards And Royals To Square Off
- Duquette Previews 2016 Orioles: Pitching & Pleasing The Fans
- 2015 Orioles Recap With Roch Kubatko
- Davis Hits 2 HRs As Orioles Beat Yankees 9-4 In Finale
- Yankees Lose To Orioles 9-4 But Open Playoffs At Home