Is The Orioles Rotation Good Enough?
Roch Kubatko joined Vinny and Rob to discuss the Orioles. Among the topics was whether or not Roch believes the Orioles pitching rotation is good enough to compete. Roch also gave an update on Johan Santana and discussed when we can expect to see Manny Machado at the major league level. Roch also talked about Jonathan Schoop’s development as he adjusts to playing 3rd base and major league pitching.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Orioles Visit Slumping Marlins In Miami
- Bob Haynie: Orioles Creep Closer To .500 With Marlins Looming
- Pearce Slam, Hardy’s RBI Lift Orioles Past Mariners 5-4
- Top 5 Orioles Fights And Bench Clearing Dust-Ups
- Orioles Relief Pitcher Darren O’Day On This Season So Far