Is The Orioles Rotation Good Enough?
Orioles CentralShop Team Gear
Sports Fan Insider
Roch Kubatko joined Vinny and Rob to discuss the Orioles. Among the topics was whether or not Roch believes the Orioles pitching rotation is good enough to compete. Roch also gave an update on Johan Santana and discussed when we can expect to see Manny Machado at the major league level. Roch also talked about Jonathan Schoop’s development as he adjusts to playing 3rd base and major league pitching.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Anthony Witrado Previews The World Series
- Scott Garceau: Wild (Card) World Series
- Last Call: Terry Ford & Jason LaCanfora Talk O’s ALCS Exit & Who Stays
- Mike Bordick Says The Royals Played Some Of The Best Defense He Has Ever Seen
- Vinny’s Stock Report – October 16, 2014