Is The Orioles Rotation Good Enough?
Roch Kubatko joined Vinny and Rob to discuss the Orioles. Among the topics was whether or not Roch believes the Orioles pitching rotation is good enough to compete. Roch also gave an update on Johan Santana and discussed when we can expect to see Manny Machado at the major league level. Roch also talked about Jonathan Schoop’s development as he adjusts to playing 3rd base and major league pitching.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Sports Rehab: Ken Singleton talking AL East Baseball
- Scott Garceau: Pain In The Neck Markakis
- Brittany Ghiroli Says Nick Markakis Comments Are A Non Issue
- Sports Rehab: Brent Harris talking Orioles Spring Training
- The American League East On Paper