Is The Orioles Rotation Good Enough?
Roch Kubatko joined Vinny and Rob to discuss the Orioles. Among the topics was whether or not Roch believes the Orioles pitching rotation is good enough to compete. Roch also gave an update on Johan Santana and discussed when we can expect to see Manny Machado at the major league level. Roch also talked about Jonathan Schoop’s development as he adjusts to playing 3rd base and major league pitching.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Tillman Allows 4 Hits As Orioles Beat Braves 2-0 For Sweep
- Roch Kobatko Addresses The Orioles Need For A Corner Outfielder
- Top 5 Buck Showalter Moments
- Orioles Go For Sweep Of Reeling Braves
- Orioles Relief Pitcher Brian Matusz Is Scoreboard Watching