Is The Orioles Rotation Good Enough?
Roch Kubatko joined Vinny and Rob to discuss the Orioles. Among the topics was whether or not Roch believes the Orioles pitching rotation is good enough to compete. Roch also gave an update on Johan Santana and discussed when we can expect to see Manny Machado at the major league level. Roch also talked about Jonathan Schoop’s development as he adjusts to playing 3rd base and major league pitching.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Mel Antonen Talks Duquette-Gate
- Steve Davis: That Nationals Sure Seem Like Hypocrites
- Latest Rumors Surrounding Dan Duquette
- Orioles Spring Training Tickets On Sale Saturday
- No One Knows What Is Happening With Dan Duquette And The Orioles