Is The Orioles Rotation Good Enough?
Orioles CentralShop Team Gear
Sports Fan Insider
Roch Kubatko joined Vinny and Rob to discuss the Orioles. Among the topics was whether or not Roch believes the Orioles pitching rotation is good enough to compete. Roch also gave an update on Johan Santana and discussed when we can expect to see Manny Machado at the major league level. Roch also talked about Jonathan Schoop’s development as he adjusts to playing 3rd base and major league pitching.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Chen Leads Orioles Past Mariners 2-1
- Sports Rehab: Casey Stern talking MLB Trade Deadline
- Scott Miller Of Bleacher Report On Scott & Jeremy
- Nick Markakis Joins Scott & Jeremy On The Fan
- Preview: Mariners Vs. Orioles