Is The Orioles Rotation Good Enough?
Roch Kubatko joined Vinny and Rob to discuss the Orioles. Among the topics was whether or not Roch believes the Orioles pitching rotation is good enough to compete. Roch also gave an update on Johan Santana and discussed when we can expect to see Manny Machado at the major league level. Roch also talked about Jonathan Schoop’s development as he adjusts to playing 3rd base and major league pitching.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Bogaerts’ Single In 9th Lifts Red Sox Over Orioles 3-2
- Jimenez Looks To Reverse Trend Against Red Sox
- O’s Early-Season Schedule A Throwback To The ’30s
- Darryl Hamilton On The Struggles Of Chris Davis At The Plate
- Dan Shaughnessy Of The Boston Globe Previews The Orioles Vs Red Sox Series