Windsor Mill Man Charged With Shooting Death Of Neighbor After Dispute
Get Breaking News First
WOODLAWN, Md. (WJZ)–Baltimore County Police have charged a Windsor Mill man with the shooting death of a neighbor Sunday night.
Police say Brandon Jerome Stanfield, 30, shot his 39-year-old neighbor Michael Jefferson Jr. after an argument in Jefferson’s home. Stanfield and Jefferson both lived in the unit block of Rocky Brook Court in Windsor Mill.
Officers responded to the scene just before midnight Sunday for a report of shots fired and found Jefferson in the front doorway of his home suffering from multiple gunshot wounds. He was pronounced dead at the scene by medical personnel.
Stanfield is charged with first-degree murder and is being held without bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center.
Other Local News:
- Marylanders Head Home After Long Labor Day Weekend
- Funeral Held For ‘Cookie,’ Wife Of Congressman Andy Harris
- 49ers Player Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges Post NFL’s New ‘Ray Rice Rule’
- Man Charged In 2 Stabbing Deaths
- 75-Year-Old Grandfather Killed By Fallen Tree While Grilling In Howard County