WOODLAWN, Md. (WJZ)–Baltimore County Police have charged a Windsor Mill man with the shooting death of a neighbor Sunday night.
Police say Brandon Jerome Stanfield, 30, shot his 39-year-old neighbor Michael Jefferson Jr. after an argument in Jefferson’s home. Stanfield and Jefferson both lived in the unit block of Rocky Brook Court in Windsor Mill.
Officers responded to the scene just before midnight Sunday for a report of shots fired and found Jefferson in the front doorway of his home suffering from multiple gunshot wounds. He was pronounced dead at the scene by medical personnel.
Stanfield is charged with first-degree murder and is being held without bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center.
Other Local News:
- Flash Flood Watch Issued For Portion Of Western Maryland
- Police Searching For Missing 10-Year-Old
- Suspect Identified, Charged With Kidnapping 4-Year-Old In Baltimore County
- Pratt Library Named One Of The Nicest Places In America
- Weather Blog: Thunderstorms This Afternoon