Author and Sports columnist, John Eisenberg joins Steve on the Norris and Davis show to discuss the plans of the Ravens for the upcoming NFL Draft.
Steve asks John how many Prime Time games the Ravens will get? John says that he thinks they will get 3. The Ravens are usually good for a Sunday night game and it seems historically they have gotten a Monday night game pretty often and they have gotten a Thursday night game for the past few years so if the trend keeps going, they will get those three at least.
John goes on to say that he doesn’t think the Ravens are targeting a specific position and are probably going to go with the best player available. The Ravens have positions of need but it’ll all depend on who is left when it’s their turn to pick. If there is someone there who they don’t feel comfortable with at pick number 17 then they could move down and add some picks a little later in the draft.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Tucker’s Field Goal Lifts Ravens To 19-17 Win Over Jags
- Ravens QB Joe Flacco Breaks Consecutive Pass Completion Franchise Record
- Joe Flacco Breaks Ravens Franchise Record With 21 Straight Completions
- Jaguars’ Ramsey Says Trash-Talking Steve Smith ‘Can’t Get In My Head’
- Jaguars Rule Out Starting LT Kelvin Beachum Against Ravens