John Eisenberg Talks The NFL Draft And The Ravens Offseason Plans
Author and Sports columnist, John Eisenberg joins Steve on the Norris and Davis show to discuss the plans of the Ravens for the upcoming NFL Draft.
Steve asks John how many Prime Time games the Ravens will get? John says that he thinks they will get 3. The Ravens are usually good for a Sunday night game and it seems historically they have gotten a Monday night game pretty often and they have gotten a Thursday night game for the past few years so if the trend keeps going, they will get those three at least.
John goes on to say that he doesn’t think the Ravens are targeting a specific position and are probably going to go with the best player available. The Ravens have positions of need but it’ll all depend on who is left when it’s their turn to pick. If there is someone there who they don’t feel comfortable with at pick number 17 then they could move down and add some picks a little later in the draft.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Michael Campanaro On The Upcoming Season And His Injury Concerns
- Mike Preston Says This Ravens Roster Is Hungry And Competitive
- Ravens Wide Receiver Breshad Perriman On What Life Has Been Like Since The NFL Draft
- Wally Williams Does Not Like The National Praise Of The Ravens Roster
- Jason La Canfora Has Concerns On Both Sides Of The Ball For The Ravens