BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A Baltimore man is convicted of sexually assaulting a woman and nearly stabbing her to death in 2012.
Police say 42-year-old Kamal Muhammad abducted the woman near Argyle Avenue and took her into a vacant house in the 600-block of W. Lafayette Avenue.
Muhammad forced the woman to perform sexual acts on him. When she tried to defend herself, the Black Guerrilla Family gang member knocked her unconscious.
Officers then noticed Muhammad walking away from the house, naked with bloody clothes in his arms. They stopped him after a brief foot chase.
Inside, police found the woman lying in a pool of blood with stab wounds to her neck and head.
She was taken to Shock Trauma, where she underwent emergency surgery.
Sentencing for Muhammad is scheduled for June 9.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Church Working To Fight Opioid Epidemic
- 13 Arrested For DUI On St. Patrick’s Day In Howard County
- Police Investigating 4 Shootings, Including 1 Fatal, Within 9 Hours In Baltimore
- Rain, Snow Mix Possible For Tuesday Morning
- School Resource Officer Accidentally Fires Gun Inside Va. Middle School