BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A Baltimore man is convicted of sexually assaulting a woman and nearly stabbing her to death in 2012.
Police say 42-year-old Kamal Muhammad abducted the woman near Argyle Avenue and took her into a vacant house in the 600-block of W. Lafayette Avenue.
Muhammad forced the woman to perform sexual acts on him. When she tried to defend herself, the Black Guerrilla Family gang member knocked her unconscious.
Officers then noticed Muhammad walking away from the house, naked with bloody clothes in his arms. They stopped him after a brief foot chase.
Inside, police found the woman lying in a pool of blood with stab wounds to her neck and head.
She was taken to Shock Trauma, where she underwent emergency surgery.
Sentencing for Muhammad is scheduled for June 9.
Other Local News:
- ‘Hamilton’ Coming To Baltimore; Hippodrome Announces Schedule
- Mom Of Children Killed In Fire Tells People How To Honor Them
- Maryland National Guard Prepare For Inauguration
- Firefighters Spot Drug Growing Equipment While Putting Out House Fire
- Frosh Among 6 State AGs Urging Rejection Of Sessions For AG