BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A Baltimore man is convicted of sexually assaulting a woman and nearly stabbing her to death in 2012.
Police say 42-year-old Kamal Muhammad abducted the woman near Argyle Avenue and took her into a vacant house in the 600-block of W. Lafayette Avenue.
Muhammad forced the woman to perform sexual acts on him. When she tried to defend herself, the Black Guerrilla Family gang member knocked her unconscious.
Officers then noticed Muhammad walking away from the house, naked with bloody clothes in his arms. They stopped him after a brief foot chase.
Inside, police found the woman lying in a pool of blood with stab wounds to her neck and head.
She was taken to Shock Trauma, where she underwent emergency surgery.
Sentencing for Muhammad is scheduled for June 9.
Other Local News:
- 2 Former Va. Tech Students Indicted In Slaying of Nicole Lovell
- Laurel Man Accused of Sex Trafficking Teenage Girls
- Man Attempted To Bring Loaded Handgun Through BWI Security
- Barbara Mikulski To Submit Hillary Clinton’s Name For Nomination
- Police: Victim Pistol-Whipped, Dog Injured In Canton Home Invasion