ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ)—They call themselves “brozen,” bros who watch Disney’s “Frozen.” But these Naval Academy baseball players aren’t just watching, they are lip-syncing, too.
A YouTube video of Matt Kilby and Brad Borosak lip-syncing to the song “Love Is an Open Door” has gone viral.
The pair videotaped themselves in a drive along, acting out the lyrics to the song. Kilby plays Hans and Borosak plays Anna.
“Navy Baseball does Frozen” went live last Friday and already has more than 1.5 million views.
To watch the video, click here.
Other Local News:
- DC Bakery Says It Was Asked To Copy Obama’s 2013 Cake, Donated Profits To HRC
- Baltimore City Restaurant Week Extended Through Sunday
- Super Bowl Will Pit Brady’s Patriots Against Ryan’s Falcons
- Suspect In Custody After Neighbor Reportedly Hears Loud Sound, Bomb Squad Investigating
- Community Comes Together To Support Bartender Shot On Christmas Day