ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ)—They call themselves “brozen,” bros who watch Disney’s “Frozen.” But these Naval Academy baseball players aren’t just watching, they are lip-syncing, too.
A YouTube video of Matt Kilby and Brad Borosak lip-syncing to the song “Love Is an Open Door” has gone viral.
The pair videotaped themselves in a drive along, acting out the lyrics to the song. Kilby plays Hans and Borosak plays Anna.
“Navy Baseball does Frozen” went live last Friday and already has more than 1.5 million views.
To watch the video, click here.
Other Local News:
- Entrepreneurial Program Teaches Baltimore Students How To Run A Business
- Mother, 2 Children Dead Following Morning Apartment Fire
- Police: Two Missing Girls Found Safe
- Should You Worry About Your Pets During The Solar Eclipse?
- Burglary Suspect Caught After Jumping Through 3rd Floor Window