ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ)—They call themselves “brozen,” bros who watch Disney’s “Frozen.” But these Naval Academy baseball players aren’t just watching, they are lip-syncing, too.
A YouTube video of Matt Kilby and Brad Borosak lip-syncing to the song “Love Is an Open Door” has gone viral.
The pair videotaped themselves in a drive along, acting out the lyrics to the song. Kilby plays Hans and Borosak plays Anna.
“Navy Baseball does Frozen” went live last Friday and already has more than 1.5 million views.
To watch the video, click here.
Other Local News:
- Ravens Players To Participate In Celebrity Waiter Night
- 18-Year-Old Girl Shot In The Back In East Baltimore
- Police Investigating Fatal Pedestrian Accident In BaCo.
- Drunk Drivers Arrested After Crashing Into Fallen Cables On I-695
- New Law Punishes Adults Who Host Underage Drinking Parties