Navy Baseball Does ‘Frozen’ And Goes Viral
ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ)—They call themselves “brozen,” bros who watch Disney’s “Frozen.” But these Naval Academy baseball players aren’t just watching, they are lip-syncing, too.
A YouTube video of Matt Kilby and Brad Borosak lip-syncing to the song “Love Is an Open Door” has gone viral.
The pair videotaped themselves in a drive along, acting out the lyrics to the song. Kilby plays Hans and Borosak plays Anna.
“Navy Baseball does Frozen” went live last Friday and already has more than 1.5 million views.
To watch the video, click here.
Other Local News:
- Teen Dies After Falling Through Icy Pond
- Super Bowl Commercial Stirs Controversy Before It Airs
- Suspect In Custody; Kidnapped Baby Found Safe
- Md. Lawmakers Consider Paid Sick Leave Bill
- Investigation Continues Into Fire That Left Family Dead