ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ)—They call themselves “brozen,” bros who watch Disney’s “Frozen.” But these Naval Academy baseball players aren’t just watching, they are lip-syncing, too.
A YouTube video of Matt Kilby and Brad Borosak lip-syncing to the song “Love Is an Open Door” has gone viral.
The pair videotaped themselves in a drive along, acting out the lyrics to the song. Kilby plays Hans and Borosak plays Anna.
“Navy Baseball does Frozen” went live last Friday and already has more than 1.5 million views.
To watch the video, click here.
Other Local News:
- Crews Working 5-Alarm Fire Near University Of Maryland
- Israel Indicts U.S. Teen Linked To Threats On Jewish Centers
- Baltimore Police Arrest 21-Year Old Murder Suspect
- Police Searching For Man Suspected Of Robbing Pharmacies
- 30 Displaced After Fire Rips Through Apartment Building