Navy Baseball Does ‘Frozen’ And Goes Viral
ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ)—They call themselves “brozen,” bros who watch Disney’s “Frozen.” But these Naval Academy baseball players aren’t just watching, they are lip-syncing, too.
A YouTube video of Matt Kilby and Brad Borosak lip-syncing to the song “Love Is an Open Door” has gone viral.
The pair videotaped themselves in a drive along, acting out the lyrics to the song. Kilby plays Hans and Borosak plays Anna.
“Navy Baseball does Frozen” went live last Friday and already has more than 1.5 million views.
To watch the video, click here.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Business Damaged In Riots Reopens 4 Months Later
- 4-Year-Old Dies In Baltimore Apartment Fire; 3 Others Hospitalized
- Survivor’s Husband Recounts Story Before Gunfire Erupted
- Teen Charged With Raping 9-Year-Old Girl At State Fair
- New USCG Forever Stamp Unveiled In Baltimore