ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ)—They call themselves “brozen,” bros who watch Disney’s “Frozen.” But these Naval Academy baseball players aren’t just watching, they are lip-syncing, too.
A YouTube video of Matt Kilby and Brad Borosak lip-syncing to the song “Love Is an Open Door” has gone viral.
The pair videotaped themselves in a drive along, acting out the lyrics to the song. Kilby plays Hans and Borosak plays Anna.
“Navy Baseball does Frozen” went live last Friday and already has more than 1.5 million views.
To watch the video, click here.
Other Local News:
- Some Concerned Over School’s Decision to Not Factor In Homework
- New Life For Some Flood-Ravaged Businesses In Ellicott City
- Katie Ledecky Throws Out First Pitch As Nats Host Orioles
- Japan authorizes $2M to study high speed train in Maryland
- Medical marijuana panel releases applicant rankings