HALETHROPE, Md. (WJZ)— Baltimore County Police have identified the elderly man found dead in his home on Tuesday as 80-year-old Willard Dimitri Rykowski.
An acquaintance who had not heard from Rykowski in a week called 911 to ask for someone to check on him.
When police arrived to his home in the 300-block of Third Avenue in Halethorpe, they found Rykowski on the floor suffering from multiple stab wounds
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Anyone with information on this incident is asked to call Baltimore County Police at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- Police: Suspect Shot, Killed While Trying To Rob Off-Duty Officer’s Home
- Radee Prince To Be Tried In Delaware Before Being Brought Back To Maryland
- Charges Dropped Against Undocumented Md. Immigrant Accused Of Raping High School Girl
- Body Of Man Wanted By Police Found In Maryland Woods
- Ex-School Aid Indicted On Over 200 Counts Of Child Sex Abuse