HALETHROPE, Md. (WJZ)— Baltimore County Police have identified the elderly man found dead in his home on Tuesday as 80-year-old Willard Dimitri Rykowski.
An acquaintance who had not heard from Rykowski in a week called 911 to ask for someone to check on him.
When police arrived to his home in the 300-block of Third Avenue in Halethorpe, they found Rykowski on the floor suffering from multiple stab wounds
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Anyone with information on this incident is asked to call Baltimore County Police at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- Teen Wounded In School Shooting ‘Brain Dead’; To Be Taken Off Life Support
- Police Seek Camo-Clad Suspect In South Baltimore Grocery Store Shooting
- Possible Threats To Maryland Schools Deemed ‘Not Credible’
- Maryland Woman Suing Facebook Over Personal Information Being Released
- Baltimore Native John Bolton To Replace H.R. McMaster As National Security Adviser