HALETHROPE, Md. (WJZ)— Baltimore County Police have identified the elderly man found dead in his home on Tuesday as 80-year-old Willard Dimitri Rykowski.
An acquaintance who had not heard from Rykowski in a week called 911 to ask for someone to check on him.
When police arrived to his home in the 300-block of Third Avenue in Halethorpe, they found Rykowski on the floor suffering from multiple stab wounds
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Anyone with information on this incident is asked to call Baltimore County Police at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- Winter Weather On The Way, Advisories Expand To Include Most Of Md.
- Weekend Derailment Is Latest Black Eye For DC Subway System
- Maryland Officials Warn Not To Go On Icy Waters That Appear Frozen
- Baltimore Mural Ushers In New Radiosurgery System At Sinai Hospital
- Morgan State Grad Re-Imagines Controversial H&M Ad In Viral Artwork