Police ID Elderly Man Found Dead In His Home With Multiple Stab Wounds
HALETHROPE, Md. (WJZ)— Baltimore County Police have identified the elderly man found dead in his home on Tuesday as 80-year-old Willard Dimitri Rykowski.
An acquaintance who had not heard from Rykowski in a week called 911 to ask for someone to check on him.
When police arrived to his home in the 300-block of Third Avenue in Halethorpe, they found Rykowski on the floor suffering from multiple stab wounds
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Anyone with information on this incident is asked to call Baltimore County Police at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- FBI Searching For Masked Men Behind Series Of Robberies In Canton
- Holiday Cheer Has Arrived In And Around Charm City
- Dislodged Boom Strikes Overpass, Snarling Traffic On I-695 Outer Loop
- 68 Marijuana Plants Recovered In Northwest Baltimore City
- Md. Army Reservists Deploying To West Africa To Assist In Ebola Efforts