HALETHROPE, Md. (WJZ)— Baltimore County Police have identified the elderly man found dead in his home on Tuesday as 80-year-old Willard Dimitri Rykowski.
An acquaintance who had not heard from Rykowski in a week called 911 to ask for someone to check on him.
When police arrived to his home in the 300-block of Third Avenue in Halethorpe, they found Rykowski on the floor suffering from multiple stab wounds
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Anyone with information on this incident is asked to call Baltimore County Police at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- Women Descend On DC Day After Anarchists Create Chaos
- More Than 200 People Arrested After Violence Breaks Out During Inauguration Day Protests
- Women From All Over Prepare For Women’s March On Washington Saturday
- Police Arrest Man Who Stole Car With Kids Inside
- President Trump Attends Three Inaugural Balls