The Orioles continue to figure themselves out as the season starts. They have had some good and bad things going as the first 20 games are in the books. Dan Connolly (@danconnollysun) joined Zinno to talk about some of the things the Birds have been struggling with. You look at certain starters, like Miguel Gonzalez and Wei-Yin Chen, whose lack of depth causes the bullpen to be overworked. The Birds could use some more power. They have the second fewest home runs as of the past Monday. Chris Davis needs to get going. And also they birds need to get healthy and that includes not only Manny Machado, but also J.J. Hardy.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Jimenez Back In Rotation In Place Of Chris Tillman
- Orioles Need Tillman Healthy, Davis To Keep Crushin’
- Orioles Recall Ondrusek, Option Bridwell To Norfolk
- Nationals’ Comeback Bid Falls Short Against Orioles
- Britton’s Streak Ends, But Orioles Hold Off Nationals In 9th