NIAGARA FALLS, N.Y. (WJZ)– The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children is asking for the public’s help to find a missing girl from New York who may have traveled to Baltimore.
Dalene Mcilwain vanished from her home in Niagara Falls, N.Y. on Sept. 19, 2013.
She was 14 years old at the time of her disappearance and had black hair. Her hair may have since been dyed gold. Mcilwain has brown eyes, weighs 100 pounds and is 5’2″.
Authorities believe she is in the company of an unknown adult male and has traveled to Buffalo, N.Y. and possibly Baltimore.
Anyone with any information is asked to call 1-800-THE-LOST (1-800-843-5678).
Other Local News:
- Lt. Gov. Rutherford Under Fire For Comments About Hate Speech
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Prince George’s County
- BPD: City Councilwoman Attacked In South Baltimore Parking Garage
- Teen In Bowers Case Found Not Guilty 1st-Degree Premeditated Murder
- Search Continues For Gunman In Deadly N.W. Baltimore Shooting