Missing N.Y. Girl May Have Traveled With Unknown Man To Baltimore
Get Breaking News First
NIAGARA FALLS, N.Y. (WJZ)– The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children is asking for the public’s help to find a missing girl from New York who may have traveled to Baltimore.
Dalene Mcilwain vanished from her home in Niagara Falls, N.Y. on Sept. 19, 2013.
She was 14 years old at the time of her disappearance and had black hair. Her hair may have since been dyed gold. Mcilwain has brown eyes, weighs 100 pounds and is 5’2″.
Authorities believe she is in the company of an unknown adult male and has traveled to Buffalo, N.Y. and possibly Baltimore.
Anyone with any information is asked to call 1-800-THE-LOST (1-800-843-5678).
Other Local News:
- Md. Health Department Working With CDC To Spot, Respond To Imported Ebola
- U.S. Senators Criticizing NFL’s 2-Game Punishment For Ray Rice
- Summer Restaurant Week Is Back In Charm City
- 5 Charged With Assault After Robbing 19-Year-Old Of Cell Phone In Brooklyn Park
- 2 Separate Shootings Leave 2 Dead In Baltimore