GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Anne Arundel County Police have arrested a burglary suspect.
Police say they were called to the 100-block of Wellham Drive for a burglary in progress. When they arrived, they found a witness who said that he had seen the suspect entering through a rear basement window.
The witness said that they were checking on the home because it had also been broken into the day before. In that case, they believed the burglar was the grandson of the homeowner.
Police searched the house but didn’t find the suspect. They did find a broken basement window.
Police later found the suspect, Justin Tyne Mcintyre, at his home. They positively identified him as the suspect and believe that he had also broken into the home the day before.
He’s being charged with several counts of burglary.
Other Local News:
- 3 Men Facing Federal Charges For Series Of Brazen Burglaries
- UMd. Hires Sports Medicine Consultant Following Football Player’s Death
- Police: Man Sexually Assaults, Robs Woman Inside Her Home
- 1 Injured After Tractor-Trailers, Cars Collide On I-95
- Cleanup Underway As Severe Thunderstorms Leave Path Of Destruction In Baltimore Region