GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Anne Arundel County Police have arrested a burglary suspect.
Police say they were called to the 100-block of Wellham Drive for a burglary in progress. When they arrived, they found a witness who said that he had seen the suspect entering through a rear basement window.
The witness said that they were checking on the home because it had also been broken into the day before. In that case, they believed the burglar was the grandson of the homeowner.
Police searched the house but didn’t find the suspect. They did find a broken basement window.
Police later found the suspect, Justin Tyne Mcintyre, at his home. They positively identified him as the suspect and believe that he had also broken into the home the day before.
He’s being charged with several counts of burglary.
Other Local News:
- Suspect In 3 Deadly Shootings Spanning 2 Days, 2 Counties, In Custody
- 911 Calls From Bomb Threat On TV Hill Released
- Flower Mart Returns To Baltimore
- D.C. Metro GM Announces Hours Reductions, Long Term Track Closures In Aggressive Repair Plan
- Votes Still Coming In From Board Of Elections; Results To Be Certified Monday