GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Anne Arundel County Police have arrested a burglary suspect.
Police say they were called to the 100-block of Wellham Drive for a burglary in progress. When they arrived, they found a witness who said that he had seen the suspect entering through a rear basement window.
The witness said that they were checking on the home because it had also been broken into the day before. In that case, they believed the burglar was the grandson of the homeowner.
Police searched the house but didn’t find the suspect. They did find a broken basement window.
Police later found the suspect, Justin Tyne Mcintyre, at his home. They positively identified him as the suspect and believe that he had also broken into the home the day before.
He’s being charged with several counts of burglary.
Other Local News:
- Police To Break Down Perimeter In Neighborhood Where Officer Was Killed
- Fundraiser Held For Maryland Business Park Shooting Victim
- Seasonal Flu Activity Up Across The U.S.
- Police: Student Arrested For Threat Made On Social Media Against Perry Hall Middle School
- Police Release Info On Fundraiser For Family Of Slain Detective