GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Anne Arundel County Police have arrested a burglary suspect.
Police say they were called to the 100-block of Wellham Drive for a burglary in progress. When they arrived, they found a witness who said that he had seen the suspect entering through a rear basement window.
The witness said that they were checking on the home because it had also been broken into the day before. In that case, they believed the burglar was the grandson of the homeowner.
Police searched the house but didn’t find the suspect. They did find a broken basement window.
Police later found the suspect, Justin Tyne Mcintyre, at his home. They positively identified him as the suspect and believe that he had also broken into the home the day before.
He’s being charged with several counts of burglary.
Other Local News:
- 17-Year-Old Charged With Attempted Murder For December Shooting
- Police Investigating Fatal Double Shooting In West Baltimore
- Fmr. Baltimore Co. Superintendent S. Dallas Dance Indicted On Perjury Charges
- Fmr. High School Coach Pleads Guilty To 10 Child Porn Charges
- Police: Baltimore Drug Dealer Linked To ‘Several’ Md. Overdoses, 23, Arrested