BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating several violent incidents from this weekend.
Saturday evening, police were called to Elmtree Street. When they arrived, they found a man had been shot in the neck. He was taken to an area hospital.
Sunday morning around 2:15 a.m., police were called to McKean Avenue. When they arrived, they found a man who had been stabbed. He was pronounced dead at the scene. Police believe he may have been involved in an argument prior to the stabbing.
Around 2:16 a.m. Sunday, police were called to an area hospital because shooting victims had walked in. Police say two men and one woman were all shot in their vehicle, which they drove to the hospital. All three are in critical condition.
Also Sunday morning, a man walked into a police station and told them that he left a woman in the 1700-block of E. North Avenue and that she was unresponsive. When police arrived, they found that woman, who was later pronounced deceased. Homicide detectives are investigating and a suspect is in custody. The cause of death is not known.
If you have information on any of these incidents, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Commissioner Davis Calls FOP’s Controversial Tweets ‘Inappropriate, Insensitive’
- Police Identify 3 People Fatally Shot In Washington Suburb
- Crews Rescue the Stranded In West Virginia Flooding; 23 Dead
- 6 Hurt, Including Md. State Trooper In I-270 Crash
- Man Charged With Drawing Gun In Argument Outside Md. Bar