Man Stabbed During Argument At Wedding
MIDDLE RIVER, Md. (WJZ) — An argument during a wedding leads to a stabbing in Baltimore County.
It happened outside a Salvation Army hall in the 1400-block of Fuselage Avenue in Middle River.
The victim was stabbed at least once during the argument. He was taken to the hospital in unknown condition.
The suspect fled the scene. If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- 2 Baltimore County Firefighters Accused Of Sexual Misconduct
- Metro Releases New Safety Videos In Wake Of Fatal Smoke Incident
- Jesse Jackson Jr. Leaves Prison, Reports To Baltimore Halfway House
- Former Md. Platoon Mate Glad Bergdahl Charged With Military Crimes
- Powdered Alcohol Stirring Up Controversy In Md.