3X Super Bowl Champion Daryl Johnston Talks Concussions In The NFL
3 time Superbowl Champion Fullback, lifetime Dallas Cowboy and current FOX analyst Daryl Peter “Moose” Johnston joins Ed and Steve to talk about the upcoming NFL Draft and the Ravens’ off-season plans.
Daryl will be speaking at the first Human Brain Health Summit today in DC.
Daryl starts by mentioning a cause he supports dearly, head injuries. Daryl has partnered with the Center for BrainHealth to raise awareness about the danger of concussions in professional and amateur athletes.
Ed says that at the end of the day, no one would turn down an NFL contract no matter the concern for brain health. Daryl agrees but thinks that the NFL is trying their best to prevent or diminish the amount of head injuries during the football season. Some things in such a violent game aren’t avoidable but can be limited with the proper research and desire to help the players.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Jeff Blake Said He Would Take Some Air Out Of The Footballs He Used
- Travis Thomas: Top Ten Greatest Super Bowls For Millennials Of All Time
- Report: Warrant Issued For Ravens’ FS Will Hill’s Arrest
- Anti-Abuse Super Bowl Commercial Stirs Controversy Before It Airs
- Marty Hurney Says We Are Missing The Point On Deflate Gate