RODGERS FORGE, Md. (WJZ) — Police have obtained an arrest warrant for the man who preyed on a 98-year-old woman and attacked her in her Baltimore County home.
Police say Paul Earnest Howard Jr., 50, claimed he was selling home improvement services but his intentions were much more violent.
Baltimore County Police found the 98-year-old woman lying on the floor of her house in the 200-block of Gaywood Road.
She told detectives the man knocked on her door Saturday afternoon but she turned him away. He returned hours later and when she let him in the house, he threw her to the ground. Police say the suspect attempted to rape the woman.
Police still have not caught her attacker. They’re asking anyone with information on Howard’s whereabouts to call 410-307-2020.
Howard has been charged with attempted first-degree rape, third-degree sex offense, first-degree assault and theft of less than $100.
Other Local News:
- Johns Hopkins Revokes Bill Cosby’s Honorary Degree
- More Photos Of Suspects Accused Of Shooting, Carjacking Woman In Highlandtown Released
- 3 Hopkins Students Involved In Separate Robbery Incidents Thursday
- Anne Arundel Co. Fighting Opioid Crisis With Program At Police, Fire Stations
- 2 Suspects Carjack Teacher At School, Rob Man, Carjack Another