Glen Burnie Man Arrested For Armed Robbery At Toys R Us
Get Breaking News First
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ)–Police in Anne Arundel County have arrested a man for the armed robbery at a Glen Burnie Toys R Us.
The robbery took place just before 1:30 p.m. last Saturday at the toy store’s Ritchie Highway location.
Police say Mark Lawrence Webster, 55, displayed a weapon and demanded money. He fled the business with money and Toys R Us items.
Police posted video surveillance of the suspect on social media and received a tip Monday afternoon, which helped detectives identify and arrest Webster.
Other Local News:
- Veteran Baltimore County Cop Attempts Breaking Into Home To Steal Pills
- Md. Medical Facilities Taking Precautions As Ebola-Stricken Arrive In U.S.
- 3-Year-Old Little Girl Dies From Injuries In City Drive-By Shooting
- U.S. Senators Criticize, Goodell Defends Ray Rice 2-Game Suspension
- House OKs Bill To Address Border Crisis