Glen Burnie Man Arrested For Armed Robbery At Toys R Us
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ)–Police in Anne Arundel County have arrested a man for the armed robbery at a Glen Burnie Toys R Us.
The robbery took place just before 1:30 p.m. last Saturday at the toy store’s Ritchie Highway location.
Police say Mark Lawrence Webster, 55, displayed a weapon and demanded money. He fled the business with money and Toys R Us items.
Police posted video surveillance of the suspect on social media and received a tip Monday afternoon, which helped detectives identify and arrest Webster.
Other Local News:
- Molly Shattuck Will Not Face Additional Charges In Baltimore County
- Travelers, Be Wary Of Scammers At The Pump This Labor Day Weekend
- 10-Year-Old Latest Victim Of Bloody Summer For Baltimore Youth
- 2 Dulaney High School Students Shot By Pellet Gun Running Cross Country
- Mistrial Declared For Man Accused Of Shooting Off-Duty Officer