Len Elmore joined Bob and Glenn on Sports Rehab to discuss NBA’s Commissioner Adam Silver’s ruling against Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling.
Silver announced today that the embattled Sterling will be banned for life and will be issued a $2.5 Million fine. Silver also remarked that a vote amongst the other 29 owners in the NBA will be had to force Sterling to sell the Clippers franchise that he’s owned since 1981. When asked about the ruling by Commissioner Silver, Elmore said “Short, swift, and severe punishment was necessary with everyone watching.”
Latest Sports Stories:
- Ravens Make Moves To Trim Roster To 75
- Listen Live: Toronto Blue Jays at Baltimore Orioles [Live Audio] MLB
- Michael Phelps Sort Of Explains ‘Phelps Face’
- This Week In Golf: Patrick Reed Takes The Barclays To Open FedExCup Playoffs
- Phelps Featured On Special “Lifetime Achievement” Wheaties Box