Len Elmore joined Bob and Glenn on Sports Rehab to discuss NBA’s Commissioner Adam Silver’s ruling against Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling.
Silver announced today that the embattled Sterling will be banned for life and will be issued a $2.5 Million fine. Silver also remarked that a vote amongst the other 29 owners in the NBA will be had to force Sterling to sell the Clippers franchise that he’s owned since 1981. When asked about the ruling by Commissioner Silver, Elmore said “Short, swift, and severe punishment was necessary with everyone watching.”
Latest Sports Stories:
- Trumbo’s 30th HR, Gausman’s Pitching Propels Orioles To 5-2 Win
- Watch: 3-Year-Old Ravens Fan Names Every Player By Jersey Number
- Suggs, Steve Smith Among 6 Ravens On PUP List
- Trumbo, Machado HRs Back Bundy As Orioles Beat Indians 5-1
- Rickard Placed on 15-Day DL With Thumb Ligament Injury