Len Elmore joined Bob and Glenn on Sports Rehab to discuss NBA’s Commissioner Adam Silver’s ruling against Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling.
Silver announced today that the embattled Sterling will be banned for life and will be issued a $2.5 Million fine. Silver also remarked that a vote amongst the other 29 owners in the NBA will be had to force Sterling to sell the Clippers franchise that he’s owned since 1981. When asked about the ruling by Commissioner Silver, Elmore said “Short, swift, and severe punishment was necessary with everyone watching.”
Latest Sports Stories:
- No. 6 Maryland Women Beat Old Dominion 95-49
- 10 Over-The-Top Reactions Based On The NBA’s First Month
- Browns Undecided If Manziel Will Be Active For Ravens
- Even Without Peyton Manning, Patriots-Broncos Is Game Of The Week
- College Football Week 13 Can’t Miss Games