Len Elmore joined Bob and Glenn on Sports Rehab to discuss NBA’s Commissioner Adam Silver’s ruling against Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling.
Silver announced today that the embattled Sterling will be banned for life and will be issued a $2.5 Million fine. Silver also remarked that a vote amongst the other 29 owners in the NBA will be had to force Sterling to sell the Clippers franchise that he’s owned since 1981. When asked about the ruling by Commissioner Silver, Elmore said “Short, swift, and severe punishment was necessary with everyone watching.”
Latest Sports Stories:
- Alvarez SF Lifts Orioles To Win 1-0 In Extra Innings
- How I’d Bet $100 On The Kentucky Derby
- Ravens Knew They Wanted Correa After Just 15 Minutes
- Secretary Of Navy ‘Confident’ In Reynolds Playing For Ravens
- Listen Live: Orioles VS Yankees [Live Audio] MLB