Len Elmore joined Bob and Glenn on Sports Rehab to discuss NBA’s Commissioner Adam Silver’s ruling against Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling.
Silver announced today that the embattled Sterling will be banned for life and will be issued a $2.5 Million fine. Silver also remarked that a vote amongst the other 29 owners in the NBA will be had to force Sterling to sell the Clippers franchise that he’s owned since 1981. When asked about the ruling by Commissioner Silver, Elmore said “Short, swift, and severe punishment was necessary with everyone watching.”
Latest Sports Stories:
- No. 2 Maryland Overpowers Bowie State 93-62
- Listen Live: Bowie State At Maryland [Live Audio] College Basketball
- Orioles To Increase Ticket Prices For 2016 Season
- Shaq And Jonathan Ogden At Super Bowl Fanatics Party
- How Justin Forsett Is Helping With Flint Water Crisis