FBI Searching For Serial Bank Robbery Suspect
Get Breaking News First
SILVER SPRING, Md. (WJZ) — The FBI is asking for the public’s help to identify a serial bank robbery suspect.
Authorities say the man robbed two different Capital One banks in Silver Spring. The FBI believes he also attempted to rob a Wells Fargo in Baltimore.
Witnesses at each bank say the suspect, who is about 40 years old, was wearing a Detroit Lions hat and dark sunglasses at the time.
If anyone has information, you should call the Baltimore division of the FBI at 410-265-8080.
Other Local News:
- Veteran Baltimore County Cop Attempts Breaking Into Home To Steal Pills
- Md. Medical Facilities Taking Precautions As Ebola-Stricken Arrive In U.S.
- 3-Year-Old Little Girl Dies From Injuries In City Drive-By Shooting
- U.S. Senators Criticize, Goodell Defends Ray Rice 2-Game Suspension
- House OKs Bill To Address Border Crisis