FBI Searching For Serial Bank Robbery Suspect
SILVER SPRING, Md. (WJZ) — The FBI is asking for the public’s help to identify a serial bank robbery suspect.
Authorities say the man robbed two different Capital One banks in Silver Spring. The FBI believes he also attempted to rob a Wells Fargo in Baltimore.
Witnesses at each bank say the suspect, who is about 40 years old, was wearing a Detroit Lions hat and dark sunglasses at the time.
If anyone has information, you should call the Baltimore division of the FBI at 410-265-8080.
Other Local News:
- Molly Shattuck Will Not Face Additional Charges In Baltimore County
- Travelers, Be Wary Of Scammers At The Pump This Labor Day Weekend
- 10-Year-Old Latest Victim Of Bloody Summer For Baltimore Youth
- 2 Dulaney High School Students Shot By Pellet Gun Running Cross Country
- Mistrial Declared For Man Accused Of Shooting Off-Duty Officer