SILVER SPRING, Md. (WJZ) — The FBI is asking for the public’s help to identify a serial bank robbery suspect.
Authorities say the man robbed two different Capital One banks in Silver Spring. The FBI believes he also attempted to rob a Wells Fargo in Baltimore.
Witnesses at each bank say the suspect, who is about 40 years old, was wearing a Detroit Lions hat and dark sunglasses at the time.
If anyone has information, you should call the Baltimore division of the FBI at 410-265-8080.
Other Local News:
- Synthetic Marijuana Still Causing Concerns In Maryland, Nationwide
- Airbnb Regulation Talks Reignited After Successful Preakness Weekend
- Newly-Opened Baltimore Co. Equestrian Center Named After Late Exec Kevin Kamenetz
- Woman Shot While Walking In NW Baltimore
- Police: Elderly Driver Dies After Failing To Stop At Stop Sign; May Be Medical Related