FBI Searching For Serial Bank Robbery Suspect
Get Breaking News First
SILVER SPRING, Md. (WJZ) — The FBI is asking for the public’s help to identify a serial bank robbery suspect.
Authorities say the man robbed two different Capital One banks in Silver Spring. The FBI believes he also attempted to rob a Wells Fargo in Baltimore.
Witnesses at each bank say the suspect, who is about 40 years old, was wearing a Detroit Lions hat and dark sunglasses at the time.
If anyone has information, you should call the Baltimore division of the FBI at 410-265-8080.
Other Local News:
- Ravens Expected To Address ESPN Allegations On The Handling Of Ray Rice
- Bus Carrying D.C. Tourists Overturns In Del., Killing 2 And Injuring Several
- Pilot Volunteers To Search For Toddlers As Homicide Case Builds On Mentally Ill Mom
- Gas Leak Under Investigation At Dumbarton Middle School
- 1 Killed After Car Flips Upside Down In East Baltimore