SILVER SPRING, Md. (WJZ) — The FBI is asking for the public’s help to identify a serial bank robbery suspect.
Authorities say the man robbed two different Capital One banks in Silver Spring. The FBI believes he also attempted to rob a Wells Fargo in Baltimore.
Witnesses at each bank say the suspect, who is about 40 years old, was wearing a Detroit Lions hat and dark sunglasses at the time.
If anyone has information, you should call the Baltimore division of the FBI at 410-265-8080.
Other Local News:
- Radee Prince To Face Murder, Attempted Murder Charges In Md.
- Edgewood Shooting Suspect Arraigned In Delaware, Bail Set At $2.1 Million
- Survivors Of Edgewood Shooting Still In Critical Condition
- Chief Judge Accused Of Having A Series Of “Persistently Disrespectful And Unprofessional Interactions With A Public Defender”
- State Sen. Jim Brochin To Run For Baltimore County Executive