Last Call: Orioles Roster Changes – The Machado Effect
The Orioles have players coming and going. The roster is in a state of flux right now due to injuries and other reasons. Steve Melewski (@masnSteve) joined Zinno on “Last Call” to discuss what’s changing about the Birds. Steve Pearce is back less than a week after being designated for assignment and Chris Davis is now on the DL. Manny Machado is rehabbing a knee injury and will join the team on Wednesday, playing in his first game this season. In addition, reliever Troy Patton is returning from a 25-game suspension for violating the league’s substance abuse policy. The Orioles team will look vastly different by the start of next week.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Orioles Sign Cuban Left-hander Miranda
- ChiSox Return To Baltimore For Make Up Doubleheader
- Dave Johnson On The Orioles Roster When Players Return From Injury
- Davis Hits 2 Homers, Orioles Beat Astros 5-4
- Orioles Reinstate Flaherty, DFA De Aza