The Orioles have players coming and going. The roster is in a state of flux right now due to injuries and other reasons. Steve Melewski (@masnSteve) joined Zinno on “Last Call” to discuss what’s changing about the Birds. Steve Pearce is back less than a week after being designated for assignment and Chris Davis is now on the DL. Manny Machado is rehabbing a knee injury and will join the team on Wednesday, playing in his first game this season. In addition, reliever Troy Patton is returning from a 25-game suspension for violating the league’s substance abuse policy. The Orioles team will look vastly different by the start of next week.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Mark Trumbo Named AL Comeback Player Of The Year
- Orioles Announce 2017 Spring Training Schedule
- A Major League Victory for Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Orioles Rank Third In ESPN MLB Ultimate Standings
- Adam Jones Becomes An Undercover Teacher To Surprise Students