Last Call: Orioles Roster Changes – The Machado Effect
The Orioles have players coming and going. The roster is in a state of flux right now due to injuries and other reasons. Steve Melewski (@masnSteve) joined Zinno on “Last Call” to discuss what’s changing about the Birds. Steve Pearce is back less than a week after being designated for assignment and Chris Davis is now on the DL. Manny Machado is rehabbing a knee injury and will join the team on Wednesday, playing in his first game this season. In addition, reliever Troy Patton is returning from a 25-game suspension for violating the league’s substance abuse policy. The Orioles team will look vastly different by the start of next week.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Chris Davis’ 2-Run Homer Helps Orioles Defeat Red Sox 4-1
- Bogaerts’ Single In 9th Lifts Red Sox Over Orioles 3-2
- Jimenez Looks To Reverse Trend Against Red Sox
- O’s Early-Season Schedule A Throwback To The ’30s
- Darryl Hamilton On The Struggles Of Chris Davis At The Plate