The Orioles have players coming and going. The roster is in a state of flux right now due to injuries and other reasons. Steve Melewski (@masnSteve) joined Zinno on “Last Call” to discuss what’s changing about the Birds. Steve Pearce is back less than a week after being designated for assignment and Chris Davis is now on the DL. Manny Machado is rehabbing a knee injury and will join the team on Wednesday, playing in his first game this season. In addition, reliever Troy Patton is returning from a 25-game suspension for violating the league’s substance abuse policy. The Orioles team will look vastly different by the start of next week.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Listen Live: Orioles Vs White Sox [Live Audio] MLB
- Reimold Powers Orioles Past White Sox 6-3
- Listen Live: Chicago White Sox at Baltimore Orioles [Live Audio] MLB
- Mark Trumbo ‘Co-Player Of The Week’ Presentation
- Machado’s Grand Slam Helps Orioles Improve To 8-1 At Camden Yards