Last Call: What Will Happen To Ray Rice?
Sports Fan Insider
Ray Rice will have his court date on Thursday, May 1st. He will be arraigned in Atlantic City, New Jersey on third-degree aggravated assault charges. Criminal defense attorney Joseph Levin, who is certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Criminal Trial Attorney, joined Zinno on “Last Call” to discuss the case.
Levin says that most likely Rice will get pre-trial intervention which will not be an admission of guilt and is offered to first time offenders as an alternative to full prosecution. Levin says he does not think the case will ever see the inside of courtroom, even with video evidence, because his wife, Janay Palmer, does not want prosecute him.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Ray Rice Could Be Reinstated To NFL Within Month
- Ravens Get Defensive In 29-7 Win Over Falcons
- It’s A Ryan-Flacco Reunion For Falcons Vs. Ravens
- Sports Rehab: Mark Zinno previewing Ravens/Falcons
- Ravens Injury Report: Timmy Jernigan Likely To Play Against Falcons