Ray Rice will have his court date on Thursday, May 1st. He will be arraigned in Atlantic City, New Jersey on third-degree aggravated assault charges. Criminal defense attorney Joseph Levin, who is certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Criminal Trial Attorney, joined Zinno on “Last Call” to discuss the case.
Levin says that most likely Rice will get pre-trial intervention which will not be an admission of guilt and is offered to first time offenders as an alternative to full prosecution. Levin says he does not think the case will ever see the inside of courtroom, even with video evidence, because his wife, Janay Palmer, does not want prosecute him.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Ravens TE Darren Waller Suspended 4-Games
- Three Ravens Looking To Break Records In 2016
- Ravens Linebacker Elvis Dumervil Gives Back In Haiti
- Top 5 Greatest Baltimore Athletes Of All Time
- Ravens DL Carl Davis Surprised His Mom With A New Car