Last Call: What Will Happen To Ray Rice?
Ray Rice will have his court date on Thursday, May 1st. He will be arraigned in Atlantic City, New Jersey on third-degree aggravated assault charges. Criminal defense attorney Joseph Levin, who is certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Criminal Trial Attorney, joined Zinno on “Last Call” to discuss the case.
Levin says that most likely Rice will get pre-trial intervention which will not be an admission of guilt and is offered to first time offenders as an alternative to full prosecution. Levin says he does not think the case will ever see the inside of courtroom, even with video evidence, because his wife, Janay Palmer, does not want prosecute him.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Renfree Sharp As Falcons Hold Off Ravens’ Comeback, 20-19
- Former Ravens Players Make Appearance At Maryland State Fair
- Joe Platania On The Ravens Pre Season Finale Tomorrow Night In Atlanta
- Justin Forsett On Whether He Is Concerned About The Teams Pre Season Performance
- Baltimore Ravens 75-Man Roster Cuts