ROSEDALE, Md. (WJZ)–Baltimore County Police detectives are investigating an armed robbery that occurred at a Royal Farms store in Rosedale earlier this month.
On April 13, the armed suspect approached the counter at the Royal Farms store and demanded money. He was able to obtain an undisclosed amount of money before fleeing the store.
The suspect is described as a black male, 35 to 40 years old, 5’8” to 5’9”, medium build, and 200 to 225 pounds. He was wearing a brown leather jacket, knit Ravens hat, dark pants and dark boots.
This incident remains under investigation by the Baltimore County Police Robbery Unit.
Anyone with information on this case is asked to contact police at 410-307-2020 or Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-7LOCKUP, text “MCS” plus your message to “CRIMES” (274637) or go to http://www.metrocrimestoppers.org.
A tip to the Metro Crime Stoppers hotline that leads to an arrest and/or indictment of a suspect, is eligible for a cash reward of up to $2,000.
Other Local News:
- State of Maryland Reaches Settlement In Tyrone West Death Lawsuit
- Emergency Services Director: Kent Island Tornado Looks ‘Like Somebody Steered It… Away From Homes’
- Chaos Erupts At City Hall Hearing For Proposed Gun Bill
- Official: Driver In Smuggling Attempt Part Of Larger Group; Parents Of Deceased Immigrant Live In Md.
- Maryland Man Found Guilty In Killing Of Transgender Woman