10 Off-Campus Apartment Burglaries Reported Near Towson University
TOWSON, Md. (WJZ)–The Baltimore County Police Department is investigating a recent series of 10 burglaries in off-campus apartments that serve Towson University students.
Police say nearly all of the victims of these burglaries are women. The crimes have been committed during the night, and in most cases the suspect has gained access through unlocked doors or windows.
Police strongly advise TU students, especially women, who live off campus to lock their doors and windows and report suspicious activity to police. Police also warn students not to communicate to others via social media when they’re not at home.
There is no suspect description at this time, but detectives are pursuing various leads. Stolen items include jewelry, cash, medications and personal items.
The burglaries occurred on the following dates and at the following locations.
- April 4: 1000 block Donnington Circle
- April 5: 1000 block Donnington Circle
- April 5-6: 1100 block Donnington Circle
- April 8: 1100 block Donnington Circle
- April 12: 1000 block Charles View Way
- April 14: 1000 block Charles View Way
- April 18-19: 7700 block of Greenview Terrace
- April 18-21: 7700 block of Greenview Terrace
- April 26-27: unit block of Fellowship Court
- April 26-27: 200 block of Donnybrook Lane
Anyone with information about suspect(s) is asked to contact 410-307-2020.
Other Local News: