Baltimore Sun Legal Analyst Justin Fenton On The Ray Rice Arraignment
Sports Fan Insider
Legal Analyst Justin Fenton joined Ed and Steve to talk about the Ray Rice arraignment taking place currently.
Justin is the crime reporter for the Baltimore Sun, Ray Rice has plead not guilty to all charges this morning.
Justin was in the court room, and wanted to break down what took place.
Justin said that Rice showed up with his wife and plead not guilty and do to a diversionary program he is trying to be a part of he will not face any jail time.
Rice was offered a plea deal of pleading guilty facing no jail time but having to attend mandatory anger management courses. Rice has not accepted the plea and is planning to try to attend diversionary program so that his criminal record will remain clean.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- 49ers Player Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges Post NFL’s New ‘Ray Rice Rule’
- Baltimore Ravens Announce Cuts To 2014 Roster
- Ravens Partner With The House Of Ruth To End Domestic Violence
- Mike Preston Thinks The Ravens Have Big Problems In The Secondary
- NFL To Crack Down On Domestic Violence Amid Criticism Of Ray Rice Punishment