Legal Analyst Justin Fenton joined Ed and Steve to talk about the Ray Rice arraignment taking place currently.
Justin is the crime reporter for the Baltimore Sun, Ray Rice has plead not guilty to all charges this morning.
Justin was in the court room, and wanted to break down what took place.
Justin said that Rice showed up with his wife and plead not guilty and do to a diversionary program he is trying to be a part of he will not face any jail time.
Rice was offered a plea deal of pleading guilty facing no jail time but having to attend mandatory anger management courses. Rice has not accepted the plea and is planning to try to attend diversionary program so that his criminal record will remain clean.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Ravens QB Joe Flacco Breaks Consecutive Pass Completion Franchise Record
- Joe Flacco Breaks Ravens Franchise Record With 21 Straight Completions
- Jaguars’ Ramsey Says Trash-Talking Steve Smith ‘Can’t Get In My Head’
- Jaguars Rule Out Starting LT Kelvin Beachum Against Ravens
- Ravens Face Jaguars On Second Straight Road Game