GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ)–A correctional officer in Anne Arundel County has been charged with sexually harassing and exposing himself to female co-workers.
Several female co-workers at the Anne Arundel County Ordnance Road Correctional Facility allege Curtis Sylvester Godard, 51, had been exposing himself to them over the past several months.
One woman says Godard once kissed her against her will.
Police conducted interviews with the alleged victims and obtained a warrant for his arrest.
Godard was taken into custody without incident Thursday night.
He is charged with two counts of indecent exposure, one count of second-degree assault and a fourth-degree sex offense.
The investigation continues.
Potential victims or anyone with information on these incidents are asked to call 410-222-3457.
Other Local News:
- Maryland Governor Proposes Sweeping Ethics Reforms
- City Police Search for Man Involved in Carjacking of 2 Young Children
- Donald Trump Has Lowest Approval Rating Ever for an Incoming President
- Road Closures In Place In Preparation For Inauguration In DC
- Hit Broadway Show ‘Hamilton’ Coming To Hippodrome