GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ)–A correctional officer in Anne Arundel County has been charged with sexually harassing and exposing himself to female co-workers.
Several female co-workers at the Anne Arundel County Ordnance Road Correctional Facility allege Curtis Sylvester Godard, 51, had been exposing himself to them over the past several months.
One woman says Godard once kissed her against her will.
Police conducted interviews with the alleged victims and obtained a warrant for his arrest.
Godard was taken into custody without incident Thursday night.
He is charged with two counts of indecent exposure, one count of second-degree assault and a fourth-degree sex offense.
The investigation continues.
Potential victims or anyone with information on these incidents are asked to call 410-222-3457.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore PD Increasing Patrols Following Manchester Bombing
- Speed, Inexperience Suspected Factors In Fatal Motorcycle Wreck
- Trump Condemns Against ‘Wicked Ideology’ Behind Terror
- City Agencies Helping Children Recover From Violence
- Apparent Suicide Bomber At Ariana Grande Concert Kills Over 20