Correctional Officer Charged With Exposing Himself To Female Co-Workers
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ)–A correctional officer in Anne Arundel County has been charged with sexually harassing and exposing himself to female co-workers.
Several female co-workers at the Anne Arundel County Ordnance Road Correctional Facility allege Curtis Sylvester Godard, 51, had been exposing himself to them over the past several months.
One woman says Godard once kissed her against her will.
Police conducted interviews with the alleged victims and obtained a warrant for his arrest.
Godard was taken into custody without incident Thursday night.
He is charged with two counts of indecent exposure, one count of second-degree assault and a fourth-degree sex offense.
The investigation continues.
Potential victims or anyone with information on these incidents are asked to call 410-222-3457.
Other Local News:
- Retailers Hope Super Saturday Makes Up For Sluggish Black Friday
- Baltimore County Police Search For Missing Teen
- Ray Rice Fallout Continues As New Video Surfaces
- Baltimore County Police Investigating 2 Shootings
- Gold Medalist Michael Phelps Pleads Guilty To DUI