Correctional Officer Charged With Exposing Himself To Female Co-Workers
Get Breaking News First
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ)–A correctional officer in Anne Arundel County has been charged with sexually harassing and exposing himself to female co-workers.
Several female co-workers at the Anne Arundel County Ordnance Road Correctional Facility allege Curtis Sylvester Godard, 51, had been exposing himself to them over the past several months.
One woman says Godard once kissed her against her will.
Police conducted interviews with the alleged victims and obtained a warrant for his arrest.
Godard was taken into custody without incident Thursday night.
He is charged with two counts of indecent exposure, one count of second-degree assault and a fourth-degree sex offense.
The investigation continues.
Potential victims or anyone with information on these incidents are asked to call 410-222-3457.
Other Local News:
- Millions Of Cars Recalled Due To Faulty Airbags
- 7 People In Custody After Fights Break Out At Overlea High
- Ray Rice Has Filed A Grievance Against The Ravens
- Rabbi Took Students To Synagogue Where He Allegedly Recorded Women
- Ray Rice Indefinite Suspension Appeal Hearing Set For Nov. 5