Correctional Officer Charged With Exposing Himself To Female Co-Workers
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ)–A correctional officer in Anne Arundel County has been charged with sexually harassing and exposing himself to female co-workers.
Several female co-workers at the Anne Arundel County Ordnance Road Correctional Facility allege Curtis Sylvester Godard, 51, had been exposing himself to them over the past several months.
One woman says Godard once kissed her against her will.
Police conducted interviews with the alleged victims and obtained a warrant for his arrest.
Godard was taken into custody without incident Thursday night.
He is charged with two counts of indecent exposure, one count of second-degree assault and a fourth-degree sex offense.
The investigation continues.
Potential victims or anyone with information on these incidents are asked to call 410-222-3457.
Other Local News:
- All Statements By Officers In Freddie Gray Trial Admissible
- Martin O’Malley Prepares To Take The Stage In Dem. Debate Tuesday
- Police Investigate After Video Appears To Show Officer Spitting On Man In Handcuffs
- Governor Larry Hogan Completes Chemotherapy
- More Than 700 Marijuana Plants Seized In Kent County