Legal Analyst Bob Lytle On What Is Next For Ray Rice
Bob Lytle a New Jersey attorney specializing in civil cases joined Ed and Steve to talk about what comes next for Ray Rice after pleading not-guilty during his arraignment. In a plea offer from prosecutors, Rice was given probation with no jail time. He will also have to undergo anger management counseling.
Bob starts by explaining a diversionary program allows for probation instead of jail time. Ray Rice didn’t have any previous charges, and his wife didn’t want to press charges. Bob says that Ray Rice is eligible for the program because of his clean past and his wife’s desire to get this whole thing over with.
Bob believes that the prosecutor wants to move on from this case. If the prosecutor wanted to put Ray in jail then they would have initially suggested jail time during the arraignment. They did not add jail time but offered probation and anger management.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Ravens Wide Receiver Breshad Perriman On What Life Has Been Like Since The NFL Draft
- Wally Williams Does Not Like The National Praise Of The Ravens Roster
- Jason La Canfora Has Concerns On Both Sides Of The Ball For The Ravens
- Update From The Raven’s Nest With Aaron Wilson
- Ravens Veteran WR Steve Smith, Sr. Joins Vinny & Rob