Teen Fatally Struck By Cars In Baltimore County
RANDALLSTOWN, Md. (WJZ) — A fatal pedestrian accident involving a teenager is under investigation.
It happened at Liberty Road and Chapman Road in Randallstown, Baltimore County.
Investigators say a vehicle struck 18-year-old Caleb Moulton when he stepped into its path. His body was thrown into the eastbound lane and struck a second time by another vehicle.
Both drivers contacted police. Moulton was declared dead at the scene.
The incident remains under investigation.
Other Local News:
- New Findings Show Dozens May Have Cast Double Votes In 2012 Election
- Vigil Held For Missing Elkton Teens Nearly 2 Weeks After Disappearance
- Funeral Set For Wife Of Md. Congressman Andy Harris
- Feral Cat Enters Glen Burnie Elementary School, Forces Early Closure
- Ravens Partner With The House Of Ruth To End Domestic Violence