Teen Fatally Struck By Cars In Baltimore County
RANDALLSTOWN, Md. (WJZ) — A fatal pedestrian accident involving a teenager is under investigation.
It happened at Liberty Road and Chapman Road in Randallstown, Baltimore County.
Investigators say a vehicle struck 18-year-old Caleb Moulton when he stepped into its path. His body was thrown into the eastbound lane and struck a second time by another vehicle.
Both drivers contacted police. Moulton was declared dead at the scene.
The incident remains under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Wednesday’s Freddie Gray Hearing Could See Charges Dismissed; Mosby Recused
- Heavy Traffic Expected In Downtown Baltimore On Wednesday
- Maryland State Trooper Indicted For Allegedly Forcing Sex On Woman At Gunpoint
- 18th Child Dies From Heatstroke In U.S. In 2015
- Officials Searching For Prisoner Who Walked Off Job Site