Teen Fatally Struck By Cars In Baltimore County
RANDALLSTOWN, Md. (WJZ) — A fatal pedestrian accident involving a teenager is under investigation.
It happened at Liberty Road and Chapman Road in Randallstown, Baltimore County.
Investigators say a vehicle struck 18-year-old Caleb Moulton when he stepped into its path. His body was thrown into the eastbound lane and struck a second time by another vehicle.
Both drivers contacted police. Moulton was declared dead at the scene.
The incident remains under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Jesse Jackson Jr. Leaves Prison, May Be Headed To Baltimore Halfway House
- 2 Baltimore County Firefighters Accused Of Sexual Misconduct
- City Officials Unveils 6-Week Criminal Justice Camp For Youngsters
- Ravens’ John Urschel NFL Pro By Day, Math Wiz By Night
- MSP Superintendent Sworn In, 100 Troopers Added To Force