Teen Fatally Struck By Cars In Baltimore County
RANDALLSTOWN, Md. (WJZ) — A fatal pedestrian accident involving a teenager is under investigation.
It happened at Liberty Road and Chapman Road in Randallstown, Baltimore County.
Investigators say a vehicle struck 18-year-old Caleb Moulton when he stepped into its path. His body was thrown into the eastbound lane and struck a second time by another vehicle.
Both drivers contacted police. Moulton was declared dead at the scene.
The incident remains under investigation.
Other Local News:
- At Least 2 In Va. Dead After Tornado Touches Down Near Md. Line
- Hundreds In Baltimore Rally To Show Solidarity With Those In Gaza
- Ray Rice Assault Costs Him 2-Game Suspension And Half A Million Dollars
- 11 & 14-Year-Old Among 3 Brothers Charged In Stepfather’s Murder
- BGF Leader Sentenced To 10 Years In Baltimore Jail Racketeering