Anne Arundel Co. Police Investigate Shooting At Royal Farms
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Anne Arundel County Police are investigating a shooting at a Royal Farms store early Saturday morning.
According to police, a 20-year-old man was shot multiple times in the store on Baltimore Annapolis Boulevard in the Ferndale area. They believe he and the suspect were arguing prior to the shooting.
The suspect is described as a black male. Police say he fled on foot.
The victim was taken to Shock Trauma, where he is expected to survive.
Detectives believe this may have been a targeted incident.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- 2 Baltimore County Firefighters Accused Of Sexual Misconduct
- Metro Releases New Safety Videos In Wake Of Fatal Smoke Incident
- Jesse Jackson Jr. Leaves Prison, Reports To Baltimore Halfway House
- Former Md. Platoon Mate Glad Bergdahl Charged With Military Crimes
- Powdered Alcohol Stirring Up Controversy In Md.