4 Arrested For Medicine Shoppe Armed Robbery
Get Breaking News First
BROOKLYN PARK, Md. (WJZ) — Four people have been arrested for a commercial armed robbery at the Medicine Shoppe on Ritchie Highway.
According to police, they saw two suspects fleeing from the store. They attempted to enter a waiting vehicle that had two other suspects inside.
Officers were able to detain them and found a weapon and numerous prescription medication, including Oxycontin.
The weapon was later discovered to be a black pellet gun that looked real.
The suspects—24-year-old Hikeem Johnson, 31-year-old Nakia Vass, 39-year-old Keisha Kosh and 31-year-old Ashley Dunston—have been charged with robbery and other offenses.
Other Local News:
- Report: Ravens Execs Knew About Elevator Punch In February
- Goodell Says He’s Not Resigning, But The NFL Is Changing Its Policies
- Ravens Fans Wait In Line For More Than An Hour To Exchange Ray Rice Jerseys
- Judge Approves $190M Settlement Between Hopkins And Levy Patients
- Case Of Md. Man Jailed In Cuba Back In U.S. Court