BROOKLYN PARK, Md. (WJZ) — Four people have been arrested for a commercial armed robbery at the Medicine Shoppe on Ritchie Highway.
According to police, they saw two suspects fleeing from the store. They attempted to enter a waiting vehicle that had two other suspects inside.
Officers were able to detain them and found a weapon and numerous prescription medication, including Oxycontin.
The weapon was later discovered to be a black pellet gun that looked real.
The suspects—24-year-old Hikeem Johnson, 31-year-old Nakia Vass, 39-year-old Keisha Kosh and 31-year-old Ashley Dunston—have been charged with robbery and other offenses.
Other Local News:
- Md. Health Organizations Recognize World AIDS Day
- PG County Officer Accused Of Assaulting A Homeowner Starts Trial On Tuesday
- Governor: State, City Prepared For Any Unrest
- Small Group Of Demonstrators Shout ‘No Justice, No Peace’ As Freddie Gray Trials Begin
- Jury Selection Underway In Trial For Officer William Porter