BROOKLYN PARK, Md. (WJZ) — Four people have been arrested for a commercial armed robbery at the Medicine Shoppe on Ritchie Highway.
According to police, they saw two suspects fleeing from the store. They attempted to enter a waiting vehicle that had two other suspects inside.
Officers were able to detain them and found a weapon and numerous prescription medication, including Oxycontin.
The weapon was later discovered to be a black pellet gun that looked real.
The suspects—24-year-old Hikeem Johnson, 31-year-old Nakia Vass, 39-year-old Keisha Kosh and 31-year-old Ashley Dunston—have been charged with robbery and other offenses.
Other Local News:
- Local Non-Profits Building Community Garden Accessible For Senior Citizens
- Man Nicknamed ‘Butt Juice’ Convicted Of Gang Violence, Selling Drugs
- Ellicott City’s Main Street Reopens Following 2nd Deadly Flood In 2 Years
- Mites Packing Mighty Bite, Causing Big Problems For Bears
- Woman Said She ‘Hated White People’ Before Assaulting 2 People On Md. Bus