BROOKLYN PARK, Md. (WJZ) — Four people have been arrested for a commercial armed robbery at the Medicine Shoppe on Ritchie Highway.
According to police, they saw two suspects fleeing from the store. They attempted to enter a waiting vehicle that had two other suspects inside.
Officers were able to detain them and found a weapon and numerous prescription medication, including Oxycontin.
The weapon was later discovered to be a black pellet gun that looked real.
The suspects—24-year-old Hikeem Johnson, 31-year-old Nakia Vass, 39-year-old Keisha Kosh and 31-year-old Ashley Dunston—have been charged with robbery and other offenses.
Other Local News:
- Jury Finds Teen Not Guilty Of 1st-Degree Murder In Bowers Case
- Search Continues For Gunman In Deadly N.W. Baltimore Shooting
- Baltimore Police Officer Charged With Assault, Misconduct
- Student Who Pricked Classmates At Fallston High To Be Charged As A Juvenile
- Police: City Councilwoman Attacked In City Garage