BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A sultry surprise for callers looking to file a complaint about Baltimore City police officers.
According to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, an error involving a city police hotline connected callers with an adult chat line.
The number listed on the website was supposed to be a 24-7 hotline for an internal investigations detective. Callers were instead greeted by a recorded female voice, advertising “hot ladies” this week.
The number was taken down Tuesday and police say they are looking into what caused the error.
It’s possible the situation was caused by a “typo.”
Other Local News:
- Loved Ones of Lor Scoota Hold Press Conference in West Baltimore
- Man Seriously Injured After Tree Falls Onto Passenger Bus in AACo.
- Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Speed On The Beltway’s Inner Loop
- Police Looking For 18-Year-Old Reported Missing From Bethesda
- One Person in ‘Grave’ Condition After Near Drowning in Edgewood