BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A sultry surprise for callers looking to file a complaint about Baltimore City police officers.
According to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, an error involving a city police hotline connected callers with an adult chat line.
The number listed on the website was supposed to be a 24-7 hotline for an internal investigations detective. Callers were instead greeted by a recorded female voice, advertising “hot ladies” this week.
The number was taken down Tuesday and police say they are looking into what caused the error.
It’s possible the situation was caused by a “typo.”
Other Local News:
- Ghost Fleet Of Mallows Bay Nears ‘National Marine Sanctuary’ Status
- Baltimore Small Business Owner Meets With President Trump
- Truck Driver Charged For Stealing Over $19K Worth Of Shoes
- Student Arrested For Alleged School Shooting Plot
- Baltimore Man Who Says He Went To NYC To Kill Black People Charged With Murder As Act Of Terrorism