BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A sultry surprise for callers looking to file a complaint about Baltimore City police officers.
According to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, an error involving a city police hotline connected callers with an adult chat line.
The number listed on the website was supposed to be a 24-7 hotline for an internal investigations detective. Callers were instead greeted by a recorded female voice, advertising “hot ladies” this week.
The number was taken down Tuesday and police say they are looking into what caused the error.
It’s possible the situation was caused by a “typo.”
Other Local News:
- Multi-Vehicle Wreck Has Traffic Backed Up On I-95
- Egg Game Brings Md. School Jimmy Fallon Shoutout, $13K Donation
- Sun Investigation: Baltimore PD Set To Exceed Overtime Budget By $30 Million
- Trump Awards Purple Heart At Walter Reed Military Hospital
- Medical Professionals Honored at 28th Annual Shock Trauma Gala