17-Year-Old Girl Robbed, Shot In The Head In Broad Daylight
REISTERSTOWN, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police are investigating a violent robbery in broad daylight.
Sky Eye Chopper 13 was over the scene in the 1700-block of Terry Town Drive in Reisterstown Thursday afternoon.
Police say that’s where a 17-year-old girl was robbed and shot at least once in the head.
She ran to a house on Danbury Road. Detectives are now collecting evidence there.
The victim was rushed to Sinai Hospital with serious injuries. She is expected to survive.
Police are questioning several people, but no arrests have been made.
Other Local News:
- Waterfront Mansion Goes Up In Flames In AACo.
- 2 Teens Rescued From Water In Harford County
- Gov. Hogan: Baltimore City Detention Center To Shut Down, Effective Immediately
- Conflict Of Interest? Prosecutor In Freddie Gray Case Once Defended Gray In Court
- Authorities: Officer Accused Of Pointing Gun At Neighbor Appeared ‘Highly Intoxicated’