Police ID Driver Killed When Truck Goes Off I-95 Bridge In Elkridge
ELKRIDGE, Md. (WJZ) — Frightening crash. Police identify the driver of a truck that went over an I-95 overpass in Elkridge.
On Monday, 73-year-old Nathaniel White of Takoma Park was driving a 2005 Ford truck and carrying a trailer.
The trailer and truck disconnected, sending the truck off the I-95 bridge, and crashing into an embankment.
The truck landed in a park below and then caught fire.
White was the only person involved in the crash. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police are still looking into what caused the truck and trailer to separate.
Other Local News:
- Molly Shattuck Will Not Face Additional Charges In Baltimore County
- Travelers, Be Wary Of Scammers At The Pump This Labor Day Weekend
- 10-Year-Old Latest Victim Of Bloody Summer For Baltimore Youth
- 2 Dulaney High School Students Shot By Pellet Gun Running Cross Country
- Mistrial Declared For Man Accused Of Shooting Off-Duty Officer