Police ID Driver Killed When Truck Goes Off I-95 Bridge In Elkridge
Get Breaking News First
ELKRIDGE, Md. (WJZ) — Frightening crash. Police identify the driver of a truck that went over an I-95 overpass in Elkridge.
On Monday, 73-year-old Nathaniel White of Takoma Park was driving a 2005 Ford truck and carrying a trailer.
The trailer and truck disconnected, sending the truck off the I-95 bridge, and crashing into an embankment.
The truck landed in a park below and then caught fire.
White was the only person involved in the crash. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police are still looking into what caused the truck and trailer to separate.
Other Local News:
- Maryland Could See Severe Weather Sunday
- Police Search For Man Last Seen Falling Into Waters At Pretty Boy Dam
- Democrats Calling On Republican Party To Denounce Candidate For AACO Council
- Baltimore Catholic School Teacher Admits To Allegations Of Sexual Abuse
- Feds Pushing To Crack Down On Foreign Seafood Labeled ‘U.S. Product’