ELKRIDGE, Md. (WJZ) — Frightening crash. Police identify the driver of a truck that went over an I-95 overpass in Elkridge.
On Monday, 73-year-old Nathaniel White of Takoma Park was driving a 2005 Ford truck and carrying a trailer.
The trailer and truck disconnected, sending the truck off the I-95 bridge, and crashing into an embankment.
The truck landed in a park below and then caught fire.
White was the only person involved in the crash. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police are still looking into what caused the truck and trailer to separate.
Other Local News:
- Civil Rights Groups Ask Charges To Be Dropped Against Pregnant, Muslim MICA Teacher Removed From SW Flight
- Gov. Hogan Sends National Guard To US Virgin Islands
- Police: Howard County’s 2017 Overdose Tally Surpasses 2016’s Total
- Bank Robbery In Baltimore County Leads To Crash, Arrest In The City
- Police: Suspect Shot, Killed While Trying To Rob Off-Duty Officer’s Home