Police ID Driver Killed When Truck Goes Off I-95 Bridge In Elkridge
ELKRIDGE, Md. (WJZ) — Frightening crash. Police identify the driver of a truck that went over an I-95 overpass in Elkridge.
On Monday, 73-year-old Nathaniel White of Takoma Park was driving a 2005 Ford truck and carrying a trailer.
The trailer and truck disconnected, sending the truck off the I-95 bridge, and crashing into an embankment.
The truck landed in a park below and then caught fire.
White was the only person involved in the crash. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police are still looking into what caused the truck and trailer to separate.
Other Local News:
- Uncertainty Among Family Members As Baltimore City Jail Closure Underway
- 45 Homicides In July Becomes Baltimore’s Deadliest Since 1972
- Which City Worker Is Making Top Dollar In Baltimore?
- Scientists: Droughts, Flooding Across US To Become More Extreme
- Md. Congressman Wants To Jump Start Protection From Cyber Attacks