Police ID Driver Killed When Truck Goes Off I-95 Bridge In Elkridge
ELKRIDGE, Md. (WJZ) — Frightening crash. Police identify the driver of a truck that went over an I-95 overpass in Elkridge.
On Monday, 73-year-old Nathaniel White of Takoma Park was driving a 2005 Ford truck and carrying a trailer.
The trailer and truck disconnected, sending the truck off the I-95 bridge, and crashing into an embankment.
The truck landed in a park below and then caught fire.
White was the only person involved in the crash. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police are still looking into what caused the truck and trailer to separate.
Other Local News:
- Trooper Struck While Attempting To Pull Over DWI Suspect
- 9-Year-Old Shot When Gunman Opens Fire In Baltimore
- More Debris But No Word On Fate Of Ship Lost Off Bahamas
- Police Searching For Clues After Driver Fatally Struck U.S. Marine, Left The Scene
- Conditions Slowly Improve After Ocean City Is Battered By Powerful Storm